Nike Air VaporMax

^Being a Braves fan i HATE the mets but those fits are good looking therealest1 therealest1 🔥

Thanks for your honesty. 😆

I can understand your disdain for the Mets since they're a NL East rival. But I'm a Dodgers fan honestly so I hate the Giants, Padres, and Diamondbacks. I don't care for Rockies because they've been irrelevant for most of their 25+ year history, and they actually have nice uniforms with their colorways. I also hate the Braves because I still remember them being in the NL West before divisional realignment in 1994. Braves did surpass Dodgers in the early '90s.

I can go with David Wright though since he was a Mets cornerstone. I actually got to meet him when he was leaving a game at Dodger Stadium. It was on Labor Day 2018 when Mets beat Dodgers that game. He was the nicest visiting player I ever met after a game.

Hopefully Dodgers & Braves meet in NLCS next week.

Last edited:
Been wearing my blacks as my new daily.. I have ran, hiked a bit, jogged, went in the rain etc etc... I have gotten used to the pull/release tab. The air bags seem sturdier and haven’t discovered much. . A couple of people have asked me about my thoughts.

I still need to try a 12.5 to see if I like it more. Haven’t returned anything yet.

There is simply no hype for the shoe. I remember wearing the 1.0 was almost an event, no matter the color. I actually don’t mind it being low key.

So I’ve been wearing my blacks pretty much non stop. You gotta go 1/2 size down especially if you wear thin socks. If you wear thick socks it fits better.

I’m even tempted to try a damn 12. My usual 13 feels much bigger.

So I’ve been wearing my blacks pretty much non stop. You gotta go 1/2 size down especially if you wear thin socks. If you wear thick socks it fits better.

I’m even tempted to try a damn 12. My usual 13 feels much bigger.
U hear that ARK ARK lol

U hear that ARK ARK lol

2C6A06C3-6270-4E40-87C1-84FE725C5BBB.gif

Even if they did I wouldn’t buy it. I don’t care for the multi-color tongue among other things. The tongue looks like some mosaic ash tray.

I think that tongue design (along with crater foam) is one of the visible "move to zero" features of new Nike shoes. I've seen it on other air max models.

Back
Top Bottom