Nike Air VaporMax

I missed on all the SNKRS second chance and the light bone and light blue joints out of 12.5 and I’m pissed lol
Ouch, sorry to hear that! I don't blame ya for being ticked off. Ha Ha. The light bone color-way is selling pretty good it seems. The blue is nice too.

34676821-37F4-48C7-8AB7-51CB03C12B0C.jpeg

Just got the blue/gray pair in the mail from Nike. Great fit and look so much better than the 2020's imho. Hoping they release a Nike ID version. Gen 1 vapormax still my faves but these have jumped into 2nd place for me.

Just got the blue/gray pair in the mail from Nike. Great fit and look so much better than the 2020's imho. Hoping they release a Nike ID version. Gen 1 vapormax still my faves but these have jumped into 2nd place for me.

can you post some pics? Torn between those and the white ones.

Nike’s supply chain must be really really screwed up. Maybe shipments aren’t coming from Memphis right now and instead going from import point of entry directly to retailers 🤨 🤔

In the last maybe 2 months everything I’ve gotten from Nike has come from Lebanon, IN. I made a couple returns as well and they went back there

In the last maybe 2 months everything I’ve gotten from Nike has come from Lebanon, IN. I made a couple returns as well and they went back there

Without any firsthand knowledge, I believe Lebanon is their secondary distro center. My returns usually ship there and my non-release day purchases usually ship out from there as well. I wonder whats soo special about Lebanon than Memphis.

Damn i miss the good ol days of NT where we had inside info even for a topic as simple as this.

Without any firsthand knowledge, I believe Lebanon is their secondary distro center. My returns usually ship there and my non-release day purchases usually ship out from there as well. I wonder whats soo special about Lebanon than Memphis.

Damn i miss the good ol days of NT where we had inside info even for a topic as simple as this.

last thing I recall getting from Memphis was a pair of monarchs. Got the mango huaraches the first day available and they came from Lebanon

but also I haven’t been able to get release day stuff from snkrs so i can’t really say what’s going on with those

I bet someone somewhere knows .. but yeah you right it wasn’t that long ago it seems we had some kind of insight on things of such

Back
Top Bottom