Nike Air VaporMax

Well the good news is they nailed the red.. i’ll take some more pics soon

IMG_0339.jpeg
IMG_0340.jpeg

I think the ‘23 is going to be a really solid model that will stand the test of time. Loving the aesthetic and the color ways so far. Seems like Vapormax Plus transitions to being my “pants” shoe while ‘23s will be for shorts.

That being said, I don’t even own a pair yet because I will not cop without a generous discount. Really looks like a buyer’s market so heels are dug in.

I think the ‘23 is going to be a really solid model that will stand the test of time. Loving the aesthetic and the color ways so far. Seems like Vapormax Plus transitions to being my “pants” shoe while ‘23s will be for shorts.

That being said, I don’t even own a pair yet because I will not cop without a generous discount. Really looks like a buyer’s market so heels are dug in.

Yeah I think Nike has put themselves in a discount position with prices. I just copped some Scorpions for $103 at NDC. Retail is $250! $250 is nuts but $103 is a steal.

Vapormax just lost all its hype over the years. No collabs. Weird colorways and not great design past 1.0. The no laces idea was a miss. Their debut at the canned Olympics didn’t help. Look at this thread, not that active.

So yeah the 2023 is a return to form a bit but for $210 most will pass and us fans will wait for a discount in the $150 or less range.

Back
Top Bottom