Nike Air VaporMax

Women even got these

IMG_5475.png
Didn’t these come out awhile back?

I only have Vapormax Plus already; tried on the ‘23s. Love the look but they were pretty stiff and not really comfortable. Do they require a breaking in? Is it just the new bag style that’s stiff?

There are OGs that are available for relatively decent pricing that have the same bag setup as VM Plus so kind a needed some clarity if possible

So they released another almost TB colorway? Not mad at it but before you drop a second blackish on black, why not hit the homies on NT with an MC?!
1695742499868.png

Thought the same intially but it’s Anthracite. I’m sure in natural lighting it’ll show the grey tone more

IMG_1192.png
IMG_1193.png
We been asleep? Nike nailing colorways. Back to tonals. A blue dropped a couple of weeks ago

Sales on NDC too

We been asleep? Nike nailing colorways. Back to tonals. A blue dropped a couple of weeks ago

Sales on NDC too

Would have copped the black and the red but my size is sold out. Been checking refurbished.Nike.com daily to hope I can get lucky with any color.

IMG_7196.jpeg

Good news is I finally joined the club and for a pretty decent price overall.

Bad news is they feel absolutely stiff and uncomfortable. I don’t have wide feet but it’s definitely a challenge on my right arch.

I only have VM+ so I want to score some OGs to see if it’s just this particular model that’s not working or more so the platform

EDIT: It was that janky recycled insole causing the issue.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom