Nike Air Yeezy 2 Authentic/Fake Comparison

but honestly yeezybays like slightly better imo. but not for an extra 100 dollars for a fake shoe :smh::smh::smh::smh:

People are going to have trouble selling their legit pairs without a stellar reputation once these flood the market.  That's just crazy that you could be paying upwards of 2 stacks for fakes and not even realize it, because these fakes look pretty on point.  

One thing fake hasn't fixed is the tag border,if you notice,the yeezybay tag border is bled thru. 

Can someone please help me Legit check?
ec011cf4_KGrHqVHJBsFHeFsfLqvBR9gTn390Q60_57.jpeg
5597300f_KGrHqZrIFHucpczhBR8FPLow60_57.jpeg

As close as these super perfects are on scales and lining color the question is the glow. In either case Yeezybay got people again. I'm watching the video from that dude then I'm gonna watch the super perfect video.

Not gonna lie for $110 these are tempting :nerd:

I have the money now but im gonna wait until tomorrow to buy! So i can make sure the sites are legit and everything is running smoothly!

I'm watching all the super perfect videos from the rep sites on youtube but the lighting is weak. I'm wondering how vibrant the lining color really is.

Yeezybay versions still look better to me than these "super perfects" popping up... Won't say yeezybay scammed people they had them first by a few months I don't doubt people from other rep sites purchased pairs and deconstructed the yeezybay version to figure out how to mass produce their own version

I mean how is it yeezybay has their better/best version out by months in advance EVERY time...

Super versions don't look all that bad though and the lower price of $110 and the shipping turn around probably being faster than the yeezybay list I'm sure they will sell FAST

Yeezybay versions still look better to me than these "super perfects" popping up... Won't say yeezybay scammed people they had them first by a few months I don't doubt people from other rep sites purchased pairs and deconstructed the yeezybay version to figure out how to mass produce their own version

I mean how is it yeezybay has their better/best version out by months in advance EVERY time...

Super versions don't look all that bad though and the lower price of $110 and the shipping turn around probably being faster than the yeezybay list I'm sure they will sell FAST
kinda weird that the only size they have is 10-13, knowing asian people got small feet.. they probably shoulda put some 9.5 or 8.5's in there.

kinda weird that the only size they have is 10-13, knowing asian people got small feet.. they probably shoulda put some 9.5 or 8.5's in there.

Didn't even notice that...

I know yeezybay has mostly been sending out the 8-10 sizes based on their IG page pics and videos so maybe they trying to cash in on the bigger sizes who are still waiting?

Or who knows what other reason but that is kinda odd

Ok so I'm about to leave to go meet up with a dude who is selling his solars. He suggested we meet up at FCNYC since he did not have the receipt. (We will have FC legit check them too). I have 2 pair of authentic plats so I know what they are supposed to feel like. I am going to take a cloth ruler and measure the box to make sure it's the same dimensions as my boxes. Knowing that they could just buy boxes and put fake shoes inside I think I will bring a lace lock from one of my pair of plats. This way I can clearly see the difference between the etched on II and the authentic "pressed" on II. Plus I can compare the width and materials. Anything else you guys can think of that can help me spot a fake? I don't want to bring my authentics to compare so thats why I thought about lacelocks & insoles. I have a pretty good understanding of how the toebox is supposed to look. He apparently has a few pair and sent me a photo of his group and the individual shoe. So far scales look good, toe box looks good, box size is good, solid (non-translucent) sole. Pics are below

What do you guys think?

Last edited:
This is the best video of the new reps. It really captures the details well. Definitely the time to buy authentics before these flood the market

Not having a receipt is a bit suspect on a pair of shoes with such a high resell value.  Most sellers would definitely keep their receipt and use it to prove legitimacy.  Any seller not willing to go that extra bit raises red flags imo.  

Just check them out thoroughly and don't hesitate to walk if you find anything that you think is off.  Better safe than sorry in this situation.  Realistically, there are going to be small flaws even on authentic pairs, so it will always be possible to be fooled by a high quality replica.  You are going to be taking a calculated risk buying them resell.

This is the best video of the new reps. It really captures the details well. Definitely the time to buy authentics before these flood the market

Kind of 2 fold in my opinion.  These will probably drive down the price of an authentic pair on the resell market, but acquiring an authentic pair with confidence will be much more difficult at the same time.  It's basically buyer beware.

What do you guys think?
those scales look kind of weird. but what if his boy works at flight club ny and he has him vouch for him that there real. si dont know about you but ive been to fcny once and they stay busy. you think theyre gonna take theyre time to inspect those yeezys for you? even if they do they have to watch the customer. good luck

Not having a receipt is a bit suspect on a pair of shoes with such a high resell value.  Most sellers would definitely keep their receipt and use it to prove legitimacy.  Any seller not willing to go that extra bit raises red flags imo.  

Just check them out thoroughly and don't hesitate to walk if you find anything that you think is off.  Better safe than sorry in this situation.  Realistically, there are going to be small flaws even on authentic pairs, so it will always be possible to be fooled by a high quality replica.  You are going to be taking a calculated risk buying them resell.

Yes I agree on not having the receipt is suspect but he wore them a few times so maybe he thought he would never sell them and just trashed it? It was his idea to go to flight club and have them authenticate them for me. I don't know but the order in which I'm going to LC them is as follows:

1. Is Toe Box correct?
2. Is the liner pink or true solar red?
3. Is the lace lock thick and does it have a pressed or etched in II on it
4. Are the scales on point. (straight, soft and smooth, etc)
5. Is the box the correct size
6. Are the insoles too defined?
7. Is the sole translucent?

Anything else to look out for? As you can tell from my previous post, the pics he has supplied look pretty much on point to me. So as long as he brings the same pair, I think I'm good. Anyone else chime in?

Last edited:
having or not having a receipt really proves nothing

i got my pair from a well known mom and pop store with no sales slip

so if i go and sell this shoe or anyone does it proves nothing
if the buyer is so unsure pay more and get it at a place you can trust

be careful guys

bottom line is you gotta know what your buying and when did niketalk allow fake videos ?

Last edited:
having or not having a receipt really proves nothing

i got my pair from a well known mom and pop store with no sales slip

so if i go and sell this shoe or anyone does it proves nothing
if the buyer is so unsure pay more and get it at a place you can trust

be careful guys

bottom line is you gotta know what your buying and when did niketalk allow fake videos ?
Most pairs out there were purchased from authorized retailers that would have receipts, so it would only make sense that the receipt was kept.  The receipt itself is not supposed to prove authenticity, but having a receipt increases the likelihood that you are dealing with someone that has an authentic pair for sale.  It's just one of those things on the check list that you would like to have when checking for authenticity.  Let's keep it surface level though and not get into people faking receipts or using real receipts on fake pairs.

so what do yall think about these new fakes , every video i've seen its hard to tell how they really look because of the ****** ligthing lmao

the mesh is right this time , just not sure about the scales . They are dull but not ashy enough . 

Kind of 2 fold in my opinion.  These will probably drive down the price of an authentic pair on the resell market, but acquiring an authentic pair with confidence will be much more difficult at the same time.  It's basically buyer beware.
Agreed. Definitely have to make sure you get an authentic pair if you're going to spend the money. Also, my friend was going to buy the new perfect reps to go with his authentic plats, but all the good rep sites sold out of the shoes. They're doing preorders now. Guess we'll be seeing a lot of these show up in a week in peoples hands. I'm sure they'll restock soon though.

Everything went smoothly and everything checked out. The stamped II on the lock was extremely faint on one shoe and perfect on the other. Aside from that, every one of our "check points" were legit. They are sitting next to my plats and they have exactly the same shape, lacelocks, and everything. My hunt is finally over. I'll post some pics tomorrow. :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom