Nike Air Yeezy 2 Authentic/Fake Comparison

the yeezybay quality in a nutshell (By a yeezybay unsatisfied buyer)

1. the sole is still translucent.

2. One of the straps is usually higher than the other.

3. The shoe fits .5 bigger than TTS.

4. Some of the lace locks are poor quality than others.

5. The inside info square (Where it shows your size) is not the same as the OG pair.

6. The bottom Side soles (Glow area) is cut poorly.

7. Too much glue in some areas near the sole.

8. Toe box is too big and fat.

9. Overpriced

10. The pair he was wearing in one of his IG pictures was authentic pair, hyping up the shoe more.

Sizing in yeezybay offered by them 

9-12 (No Half Sizes)

Note: These sizes are the same sizes offered by the other rep sights. 

Yeezybay will most likely release the wolf grey's in october, don't fall for their scheme again save those $100 that you can save on some other rep site and buy yourself some nachos, or if you're still a kid save it for your future car 
roll.gif

5. The inside info square (Where it shows your size) is not the same as the OG pair.
9. Overpriced
10. The pair he was wearing in one of his IG pictures was authentic pair, hyping up the shoe more.

9-12 (No Half Sizes)

Yeezybay will most likely release the wolf grey's in october, don't fall for their scheme again save those $100 that you can save on some other rep site and buy yourself some nachos, or if you're still a kid save it for your future car :rofl:
Yea i think that they just got the very first batch from the same factory that the other reps sites are using, because thats the typical flaws all replicas suffer from, If they were handmade customs i doubt that they would have such flaws...

I have a legit pair that I have had since release. Thru are size 10.5US. Black/solar Red. Wore them a few times so is some slight creasing. I'm thinking of selling them but have no idea what they are reselling for now. Can anyone help, thanks

those rep sites are no joke, they get enough people to ask for something they will make it.

i think people have been going crazy asking for yeezys for these sites probably bought a pair of legits (they can easily afford it) and gonna start making exact replicas.

if you look they have perfect replica toro bravo IV's that look just like the real things.

perfect yeezys are coming soon and for cheap too, just watch.

the reps sites are getting them, there a really big demand for them but that plats idk since there hasn't been a site selling any with 3m

9. Overpriced

9-12 (No Half Sizes)

Yeezybay will most likely release the wolf grey's in october, don't fall for their scheme again save those $100 that you can save on some other rep site and buy yourself some nachos, or if you're still a kid save it for your future car :rofl:

Need pics

I've seen a lot on IG from people and they don't have the flaws you claim

Inside tag is a flaw I think most don't care about unless they Tryin to resell as real lol

Glue is no biggie seen some authentic pairs with a bit of glue

Also yeezybay has up to a 13 sizing

But my point being is from pairs I've seen from buyers on IG if someone walked by you wearing them you wouldn't be able to tell

Now I get some sneaker heads make their shoes an art piece they never wear and just hold and look at

But a person who just wants to wear them they are good to go from pairs I've seen

But please post detailed pics of your bad pair so we can all see what your looking at

Need pics

I've seen a lot on IG from people and they don't have the flaws you claim

Inside tag is a flaw I think most don't care about unless they Tryin to resell as real lol

Glue is no biggie seen some authentic pairs with a bit of glue

Also yeezybay has up to a 13 sizing

But my point being is from pairs I've seen from buyers on IG if someone walked by you wearing them you wouldn't be able to tell

Now I get some sneaker heads make their shoes an art piece they never wear and just hold and look at

But a person who just wants to wear them they are good to go from pairs I've seen

But please post detailed pics of your bad pair so we can all see what your looking at
The soles are still kind translucent and about every toebox is sqaure ish and kinda big. It impossible to make a identical replica. People wear their yeezys, just not a lot and if you buy fake shoes you will always know it's fake in back of your mind even if you fool people.

Last edited:
for all those people asking for pics i was not the buyer, me and another person kept in contact he was size 11 i was size 12 i asked him how the shoe came out and he told me all those flaws, he sold the shoes for $400 via instagram. I then contacted yeezybay about the flaws before i sent the payment and they never replied back to me, 4 days (or so) later the other rep sites had the reps then it all made sense why they didn't reply to me anymore (We kept a close 1 to 1 email convos any questions i had they (or he) would always reply.

The soles are still kind translucent and about every toebox is sqaure ish and kinda big. It impossible to make a identical replica. People wear their yeezys, just not a lot and if you buy fake shoes you will always know it's fake in back of your mind even if you fool people.
one person has actually already perfected the toe box but its his personal pair that he is working on. he had allot of glue residue but that is fixable i guess with the right liquids. 

what do you think about the toebox on my pair? i dont think it looks that big to be honest...

edit: he has said that there are better quality pairs and worse ones... 

Last edited:
what do you think about the toebox on my pair? i dont think it looks that big to be honest...

These are Yeezybays? If so, not many ppl are going to be giving you love about your fake pair in this thread

if those are yeezybays those are the best I've seen, all the other ones have slightly too big toe boxes. not that big of a deal just looking at the shoe, but on foot the yeezybay toe box looks petty bad from what I can tell.

bro you mind doing an on foot pic of yours? you can pm it if you don't want to post it in here

Last edited:
9. Overpriced

9-12 (No Half Sizes)

Wrong about no half sizes. mine are 8.5, Toebox depends on pair. Mine came out decent. They fit 1inch bigger then TTS. Mine are 8.5 and feel like 9.5

Sole isn't translucent. it really depends on how your pair was made. Quality is subpar, they are fakes realize that....

And yes, I know what I'm talking about. My solar reds are yeezybay, and my platinums are authentic

I saw a post on /r/sneakers relating to fixing the toeboxes on newer air max 1 releases to look like the older, sloped ones. Basically they would just use an iron and a towel and make it so the toebox goes from bulky to sloped downward. I was just thinking that if people did that to fakes, it would be really hard to tell IMO.

Wrong about no half sizes. mine are 8.5, Toebox depends on pair. Mine came out decent. They fit 1inch bigger then TTS. Mine are 8.5 and feel like 9.5

Sole isn't translucent. it really depends on how your pair was made. Quality is subpar, they are fakes realize that....

And yes, I know what I'm talking about. My solar reds are yeezybay, and my platinums are authentic
yeezybay didn't make all of them new pairs you are aware of that right? most of the half sizes are just the old reps fixed by them haha. 

The pair I posted is 100% legit.  It was my own personal pair that I got via Twitter RSVP from Nike.

The reason I posted it was I wanted to see if people could spot a legit pair under scrutiny.  Perception plays a big part when looking at whether a pair is real or not.  Most pairs posted are assumed to be fake and that skews perception.  I thought it was interesting that the only people that responded leaned towards fake and nobody thought they were real.  If people have trouble even spotting legit pairs, we're pretty much screwed when they improve the replicas even more.  
Well played, sir. One of the best posts I've seen on NT. I only wish more people responded to your original post...

Yeezybay does have a point though. It's a little odd that all those rep sites now show 'Out of Stock - Will ship out Aug.15th'. Probably because they never had more than the 1 sample pair to begin with. I also use TaoBao a lot and usually you can find any shoe that the rep sites are selling there for much cheaper...however, I found it weird that not a single pair of these 'super perfects' have yet to show up on the site, especially since the rep sites are usually getting them from the same source.

Well there's only one way to find out who's telling the truth though. Once the rep sites start shipping out these new 'super perfect' yeezys we'll see if Yeezybay was telling the truth or not.
Nevermind. They're selling the same $60 fakes, just using good pics. Sorry for the bad info...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom