Nike Air Yeezy 2 Authentic/Fake Comparison

Legit check, please.

I'm asking for more pictures, but I wanted to see what you guys thought so far.

Seller (friend of a friend) claims he got them from NDC on release date...

Thanks guys

Last edited:
fake I'm pretty sure.

toebox shape is too thick, scales are wrong (but convincing from a distance) and overall shape of the shoe is off. the fakes look a little out of proportion, they're not tall enough or something. also the lines on the gitd midsole don't match up perfectly with the outsole

Last edited:
Legit check, please.

Thanks guys
they look pretty good actually... just need to see the shoe or box tag.

How does this lace lock look? Looks good to me just want some second opinions. Thanks. 

Legit check, please.

Thanks guys
leaning towards fake, looks like a boxy toebox and suede is off.

look at the toe box on this legit pair

http://www.flightclubny.com/p.php?fc=ny&c=bb&sc=yeezy&i=090138

get more pics to be sure, could be the angle. 

Edit:atm23 actually not sure about the lace lock. sorry.  

Last edited:
Legit check, please.

Thanks guys
Looks legit to me, if not they could be Yeezybays, but at this point it's hard to tell. Guaranteed they're not cheap fakes though.

Meet up is happening tomorrow. Got some final pictures of the toe box and the insole. Looks good to me but just want a second opinion NikeTalk family. Let me know what you guys think?

@SupraSaiyan I posted the pictures of the lace lock on this page and you said its legit. The rest of the pictures of the shoes are on page 27. Thanks. 

you can't tell how bad the toe box on the Yeezybays really is until it's on foot, if you have a good eye tho you can see how thick the toe is tho. it looks really bad on foot from what I've seen

atm23 that pair is legit for the 3rd time lol. I hope you got tagged pics tho, if you come in here with pics of the pair u bought and they're yeezybays imma pass out from laughing

Meet up is happening tomorrow. Got some final pictures of the toe box and the insole. Looks good to me but just want a second opinion NikeTalk family. Let me know what you guys think?
These are legit, you're good brotha

Did anyone see all the pics Yeezybay posted recently? The toebox fatness is clear in those

Other pix:

Toe box aside hands down you only need one pic to determine it and its the inside tag which has the clear border around it.

Btw here's a vid yeezybay posted up. There's do look slightly better than the super perfects but these 2 might just be og samples they made first

Last edited:
@Mart Da God Yeah I got tagged pics but they contain the phone number of the seller so I dont want to post them out of respect. Im picking them up tomorrow. Going to give them a thorough inspection. Will post pics once I get them as well. 

The new Yeezy Bays aren't even good, they can't get the toe-box right. As mentioned earlier too the size tag border is the biggest red flag!

i just realized they look basically the same as the “old” ones. toebox looks slimmer, but i'm pretty sure that's cause of the angle.

seems like the fixed the underside of the scales though (no more white underside).

Back
Top Bottom