Nike Air Yeezy 2 Authentic/Fake Comparison

New perfect plats are starting to show up. Don't think there's 3M though so that's how you'll be able to verify if they're legit or not. That and the toebox.

Last edited:

My review of the super perfect, comparing them to yeezybay and authentics slightly.

Last edited:
So these places are shipping Super Perfects?
I was looking at youtube videos about them, and wondered why there aren't a lot of people with these compared to the older fakes, and there was some video talking about how these places are trying to scam customers, when they don't really have them yet or at all?

something about all of the sellers are shooting videos with the same couple pairs of shoes.

My review of the super perfect, comparing them to yeezybay and authentics slightly.

thanks for doing the video...

maybe it was the lighting but that scale still looks quite shiny... and glue stains... and that toebox is just horrible

overall it really doesnt give me the impression of being authentic, (quality wise), still look little cheap to be honest...

Hi guys, i ´ve found this topic about yeezy 2 and would like to have advices for Those pictures , are they real or fake ? By the i'm from France and the seller too
Thank you guys!
[/IMG]

A Guy from France , maybe it's you :wink: i told him i found Those pictures on niketalk, he said Those are my pictures ... Guess he's lying.
The funny thing is that his name is Johnny !

Back
Top Bottom