Nike Air Yeezy 2 Authentic/Fake Comparison

Decided to take one for the team. Here's my pairs of Super Perfect and Super Max Red Octobers side by side on feet. The brighter one is the Super Max. (The ones that look more like the authentics. Also here's my on feet video of the Super Maxes: 

Legit check on these RO please

Decided to take one for the team. Here's my pairs of Super Perfect and Super Max Red Octobers side by side on feet. The brighter one is the Super Max. (The ones that look more like the authentics. Also here's my on feet video of the Super Maxes: 

Good job bro.

Seems like they still can't get the tongue right.

Guys need another legit check other seller flaked out on me! These are a new seller so i need another legit check plz!! I'm pretty sure their good??

I'm sure Rif La sold Ben Baller a fake pair of RO's, check his twitter for the original pic, zoom in on the tongue, No legit pair has red diamond mesh on the tongue, Black diamond mesh is the authentic correct one, im sure these are fake. Not his fault, he doesnt even know, But if he copped from Rif La like he said, whats up with there legit checks>? 
nerd.gif

mean.gif
 Buyers Beware.

My Legit pair for tongue reference>>>

Super max perfects vs Legit retail>>>

Last edited:
Closing the deal on these DS Plats, I'm 99% sure they legit, i havent seen a 3m woven fibre replica released yet, heard abit about yeezy bay got one coming in the works, but i dont think they've released yet.

Last edited:
 I'm sure Rif La sold Ben Baller a fake pair of RO's, check his twitter for the original pic, zoom in on the tongue, No legit pair has red diamond mesh on the tongue, Black diamond mesh is the authentic correct one, im sure these are fake. Not his fault, he doesnt even know, But if he copped from Rif La like he said, whats up with there legit checks>? :nerd:   :smh:  Buyers Beware.

My Legit pair for tongue reference>>>

the end is nigh for these... fakes are getting way too good

Super max perfects vs Legit retail>>>

Back
Top Bottom