Nike Air Yeezy 2 Authentic/Fake Comparison

those pictures are from official_yeezybay but he has pictures from the real yeezybay IG so I'm not sure if theyre friends but be wary of yeezybay_official.

Yeezybay's third batch is shipping april 10th.

I'm assuming there's some sort of connection but who knows. That yeezybay_official guy looks like he's got a serious factory connect and appears legit, but the regular yeezybay guy popped up first. Also, I can confirm I've got friends who received pairs from him and they received exactly what they were promised. Who knows. My buddy has a pair of the new 3rd batch coming and supposedly it'll be the first pair to hit the states. I'll post pictures when they come in

damn, i just saw r*pcheap has the new batch of red octobers, and their box label is on point with the authentics (even has the perforated price tag).

the lacelock is fixed too, but looks to be a little too red.

Pair my friend is receiving from yeezybay. Sheesh.
How can anyone tell theyre fake? Mesh looks pretty spot on honestly. And the toe box is slanted now. But I'm not a yeezy connoisseur. But I guess the whole 3 different pictures and only one tagged that is taken hella far is a little sketch.

Last edited:
How can anyone tell theyre fake? Mesh looks pretty spot on honestly. And the toe box is slanted now. But I'm not a yeezy connoisseur. But I guess the whole 3 different pictures and only one tagged that is taken hella far is a little sketch.

They were all taken at different times though apparently. They got shipped out yesterday, I'll post pictures when my boy gets them and I see them

I honestly would not buy anyone claiming to have Yeezybay's in the US.  I posted in the Yeezy thread about this already, but in short, these are crazy limited here to say the least.  The demand far outweighs the supply, and the 4-5 "legit" distributors have no need to send to the US.  These are well-constructed, carefully hand-made.  I've seen them; I've seen where they're produced.  Nevertheless, the differences are still apparent (especially side to side with a legit pair).  

I know of ONE distributor in the US nevertheless (Chinese guy of course) and he was sent 12 (yes, a total of TWELVE) pairs.  That's it.

Moral of the story: a lot of fake business going on IG.  Careful.

On the newest version (his last version for quite a while as focus turns to finishing up the RO's and beginning Plats production), the scales are still a bit different (again, very apparent when in-hand side to side with a real pair).  The suede is also not perfect.  Other than that, not much.

I honestly would not buy anyone claiming to have Yeezybay's in the US.  I posted in the Yeezy thread about this already, but in short, these are crazy limited here to say the least.  The demand far outweighs the supply, and the 4-5 "legit" distributors have no need to send to the US.  These are well-constructed, carefully hand-made.  I've seen them; I've seen where they're produced.  Nevertheless, the differences are still apparent (especially side to side with a legit pair).  

I know of ONE distributor in the US nevertheless (Chinese guy of course) and he was sent 12 (yes, a total of TWELVE) pairs.  That's it.

Moral of the story: a lot of fake business going on IG.  Careful.

Repped. Thanks for the insight. The yeezybay guy on IG from china said this is the first pair from this new batch to get shipped to the US? at least from him and he said 99% of the pairs stay over there. Any more insight on what makes this "yeezy bay" quality different? As in, what they're doing different from the factories? The whole replica industry is so intriguing to me.

Last edited:
^I would agree with that.  The vast majority of the pairs stay here in China (which is why I recommend people to be cautious of the "yeezbay" folks on IG so "willingly" accepting requests to ship out to the US for example)

"Quality" is on point.  The slight aesthetic differences are still there ( slight differences in the scales, and the toe suede as mentioned earlier). 

^I would agree with that.  The vast majority of the pairs stay here in China (which is why I recommend people to be cautious of the "yeezbay" folks on IG so "willingly" accepting requests to ship out to the US for example)

"Quality" is on point.  The slight aesthetic differences are still there ( slight differences in the scales, and the toe suede as mentioned earlier). 

Yeah he got a pair over a year ago from then and has been waiting for another since September or something. The guy kept talking about how they don't do much business in the states and don't really like to do it even though they take a bunch of RSVPs. Seems like they do that to get a base of customers then feel those people out to see who's even good for their money and all of that. There's so many people on IG using the yeezybay name to flip replicas for like 600 and people are so willing to pay it's ridiculous.

When did this turn to a legit check thread WTH? lol
nerd.gif

Hi, would appericate if you could do an legit check on this Yezzy 2 Solar Red. Thanks much. I am hopping for the worst first.

This is the epitome of a person who has taken zero time to learn about this shoe, and has decided to use this thread as a "Legit Check". Come on, man. If you had actually read the first page of this thread, you would realize how foolish this looks. Same goes for the other 100 people who post similar legit check requests. I'd hate to see this thread get closed because there is still useful info occasionally, but there is honestly much more BS legit check requests than helpful info.

Haha, these rep sites are advertising that they now have “authentic” shoe boxes with the correct label, but they aren't even close.

fake:

real:

Last edited:
At least, they managed to get the cm in lowercase ^^

My bad, I thought the second pix was the fake one, got my box in hands and I was "damn they're ****** close"

Seems like there's still a lot of ways to spot fake RO's =)

Last edited:

This is the epitome of a person who has taken zero time to learn about this shoe, and has decided to use this thread as a "Legit Check". Come on, man. If you had actually read the first page of this thread, you would realize how foolish this looks. Same goes for the other 100 people who post similar legit check requests. I'd hate to see this thread get closed because there is still useful info occasionally, but there is honestly much more BS legit check requests than helpful info.

Last edited:
just looked through his instagram, and his mods are all
sick.gif

and that yeezybay2014 guy blocked me on instagram when i asked him why his tag sign with his username was photoshopped in his pic
laugh.gif
lmaaaaao word? people are really buying off yeezybay2014 though and yeezyrsvp he's charging yeezybay prices ($275) for his pairs with his fixes
all the same ppl

just have multiple IG names

they all use that Service2order@gmail.com

That dude is not assosciated with yeezybay or yeezybay2014 (just a scammer). Yeezybay is actually going to use a 3m woven material for their plats.
So I joined Niketalk to resolve a couple of these rumors and theories.

First off guy guys.. im not affiliated with the morons and scammers on yeezybay200whatever the hell number they add here. They do post pics of authentics and send retail reps with no fixes..if your lucky, if not you better hope you didn't paypal gift.

I began Yeezyrsvp because the real yeezybay was shut down and no one seemed to continue his customizations. Yes at first mine were no where close to his because I only had basic experience in customizing shoes. Later on I picked up and spent a lot on different angelous paints and fabrics, check out my recent pics xD

SERVICE2Order@gmail.com was done in order to piss off the guys who were ripping off people at service4order@gmail.com as of today, you can check my Instagram and I changed my email to my YEEZYBAY@gmail.com

275? WHY?

Yes I charge 275 for a couple reasons.. and yeezybay does not charge anywhere 275 their prices are WAY up there in the 4-5 hundreds. Paints, shipping, acetones, heatgunning, time and tedious **** factories in china cannot get right.

3M plats. Me and my group of friends are trying to get it right with the 3m paint but it is not easy, its messy, annoying, and franctly were close to giving up...JK. Customrepz can do it, then we can too.

THE REASON BEHIND ALL OF IT..

I was one of those people waiting weeks and traveling all throughout the NYC boroughs seeking my pair of Y2s back in summer '12. The price on them from the date of release up until now is ridiculous when beat pairs are going for 4k. I was at the concert where the kid who got his red Octobers got signed by Ye(2-3 people behind) and I believe THOSE bad boys right there are worth 4k. But I digress. So for those who want a nice pair of reps and don't want to shell out a downpayment for a car, im not here to advertise but to say "BE CAREFULL" because there are people out there who took the YEEZYBAY name and turned it into a scam.

We already established everything you said though.. The "I'm not advertising" advertisement isn't a good look but keep doing what you're doing I guess

First off guy guys.. im not affiliated with the morons and scammers on yeezybay200whatever the hell number they add here. They do post pics of authentics and send retail reps with no fixes..if your lucky, if not you better hope you didn't paypal gift.

I began Yeezyrsvp because the real yeezybay was shut down and no one seemed to continue his customizations. Yes at first mine were no where close to his because I only had basic experience in customizing shoes. Later on I picked up and spent a lot on different angelous paints and fabrics, check out my recent pics xD

SERVICE2Order@gmail.com was done in order to piss off the guys who were ripping off people at service4order@gmail.com as of today, you can check my Instagram and I changed my email to my YEEZYBAY@gmail.com

275? WHY?

Yes I charge 275 for a couple reasons.. and yeezybay does not charge anywhere 275 their prices are WAY up there in the 4-5 hundreds. Paints, shipping, acetones, heatgunning, time and tedious **** factories in china cannot get right.

3M plats. Me and my group of friends are trying to get it right with the 3m paint but it is not easy, its messy, annoying, and franctly were close to giving up...JK. Customrepz can do it, then we can too.

I was one of those people waiting weeks and traveling all throughout the NYC boroughs seeking my pair of Y2s back in summer '12. The price on them from the date of release up until now is ridiculous when beat pairs are going for 4k. I was at the concert where the kid who got his red Octobers got signed by Ye(2-3 people behind) and I believe THOSE bad boys right there are worth 4k. But I digress. So for those who want a nice pair of reps and don't want to shell out a downpayment for a car, im not here to advertise but to say "BE CAREFULL" because there are people out there who took the YEEZYBAY name and turned it into a scam.
Yeezybay still exists. Next batch comes out in two weeks. I've been talking to them forever pretty much, through email. They charge 270, not 400-500 like you claim.

275? WHY?

Yeezybay still exists. Next batch comes out in two weeks. I've been talking to them forever pretty much, through email. They charge 270, not 400-500 like you claim.

seen some customs out of NYC that, with pants on... are near identical

keep in mind, I am terrible at spotting the AAA super perfects vs authentics

Back
Top Bottom