Nike Air Yeezy 2 Authentic/Fake Comparison

The real Yeezybay pair's do NOT cost 270.

Cheapest is ~1899 RMB +  an  ~200-300 RMB Pre-Order/Reservation fee.  Literally the cheapest price buying IN CHINA is 330-340$ US total.  The demand far outweighs the supply.  Why would they ship internationally at 270?

As I said before, I wouldn't buy pairs if you're not in China.  People claiming they are Yeezybay/affiliated with them are likely not.  Have your Chinese friends/connects look into it for you before you buy a "fake" pair of "fakes".  It's crazy the # of people faking Yeezybay's now a days (going as far as 'faking' their identification cards that come with their pairs).  Don't waste your money.

EDIT:  One quick indication is folks saying their associated with Yeezybay accepting Paypal Gift (or paypal in general).  Not a chance.  Back transfer only.  If you paid someone via Paypal already, I'd get your $ back.

Last edited:

Cheapest is ~1899 RMB +  an  ~200-300 RMB Pre-Order/Reservation fee.  Literally the cheapest price buying IN CHINA is 330-340$ US total.  The demand far outweighs the supply.  Why would they ship internationally at 270?

As I said before, I wouldn't buy pairs if you're not in China.  People claiming they are Yeezybay/affiliated with them are likely not.  Have your Chinese friends/connects look into it for you before you buy a "fake" pair of "fakes".  It's crazy the # of people faking Yeezybay's now a days (going as far as 'faking' their identification cards that come with their pairs).  Don't waste your money.

EDIT:  One quick indication is folks saying their associated with Yeezybay accepting Paypal Gift (or paypal in general).  Not a chance.  Back transfer only.  If you paid someone via Paypal already, I'd get your $ back.

300 shipped is what I'm seeing. My boy got em for 245 shipped because he had ordered before and that was the original price

There is no way he got real Yeezybays then.  Best of luck to him.

Edit:  Again, be careful before buying anything.  If they charge 330+ HERE in China with a shipping cost of $1, why would they waste their time at a cheaper price to ship internationally?   That is not even mentioning the pre-orders sell out instantly here as well.  Demand > Supply domestically.  Profit  = higher than shipping internationally.  To each their own, nevertheless. 

Last edited:

dont the yeezybays come with a card also? like a plastic credit card looking card with the shoes to prove they are made by the yeezy bay guys. thats what it showed on their instagram

There is no way he got real Yeezybays then.  Best of luck to him.

Edit:  Again, be careful before buying anything.  If they charge 330+ HERE in China with a shipping cost of $1, why would they waste their time at a cheaper price to ship internationally?   That is not even mentioning the pre-orders sell out instantly here as well.  Demand > Supply domestically.  Profit  = higher than shipping internationally.  To each their own, nevertheless. 

THIS...

simple economics fellas... they could charge $500 and they would sell out. in fact, if they are so spot on, they could sell them for exact resale!

so where's those new yeezybay pictures?

do not try to see the yeezybay pictures, that's impossible. instead, only try to realize the truth. there is no yeezybay

its crazy the amount of talk in here for yeezybays with them still being replicas. i thought the board frowned upon that?

Not sure if its just the lighting but the mesh looks really shiny. And I believe the scales are still off. 

It's the direct lighting on them. They aren't shiny in real life. The scales are closer than they've ever been, but still a little off

nice improvements on the new reps. the toebox is still off though.

and looks like they changed the material on the back of the lacelock to try to get that light emboss stamp, but it looks like a different material compared to the authentics. (might just be the photo though)

Those aren't the newest   Yeezybay's.  Scales are different.  Suede is different.   Toebox is different.   The newest pairs "biggest" (really only issue) problem is the scales.  Even then, they're pretty good.

Not going to post anymore on the topic.  Everyone has free reign to make their own decisions obviously.  Again, if you're not buying off of Taobao or meeting up with one of the distributors in China, I wouldn't do it.

@the card comment.  people fake that as well.  

Those aren't the newest   Yeezybay's.  Scales are different.  Suede is different.   Toebox is different.   The newest pairs "biggest" (really only issue) problem is the scales.  Even then, they're pretty good.

Not going to post anymore on the topic.  Everyone has free reign to make their own decisions obviously.  Again, if you're not buying off of Taobao or meeting up with one of the distributors in China, I wouldn't do it.

@the card comment.  people fake that as well.  
so he got fakes of fakes? 
roll.gif

Those scales look similar to the second batch YBS 

Last edited:
to the dude who posted the pictures of his friend's yeezybays, how do they compare to the pictures they sent him?

to the dude who posted the pictures of his friend's yeezybays, how do they compare to the pictures they sent him?

Second batch, third batch, I have no idea. All I know is these are by far the best looking fakes I've ever seen and at first glance I'd totally think they're real.

The pictures they sent him are definitely the same pair he received, that's for sure. My pictures are half drunken iphone snaps so it may look a little different but he got what he was promised.

Can anyone explain how to order from the real yeezybay? Seems that they don't even have a website? Seems these solar reds are really well done, but do they have Red Octobers of similar quality?

Back
Top Bottom