Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

Originally Posted by gumsoul410

Any MD/Baltimore people out for networking? I'm down but I'll be at school in March
30t6p3b.gif

Edit:tongue:ardon my ignorance but, NDC getting these? I didnt think they would
nerd.gif
 Whats the word brodie?
I'm planning on trying my luck with NDC to save myself the hassle. But if need be, I will hit location

Any MD/Baltimore people out for networking? I'm down but I'll be at school in March
30t6p3b.gif

nerd.gif
 Whats the word brodie?
I'm planning on trying my luck with NDC to save myself the hassle. But if need be, I will hit location

If this weatherman and Nerf (thanks Ty bastard...lol) nonsense teaches us anything..it's that this release is gonna be madness...details should come out after the 1st about how the drops will work (just wait till you hear this nonsense..).....I still haven't heard retail but based on materials, I would say $215 or $225....

Get your connects ready kids.

If this weatherman and Nerf (thanks Ty bastard...lol) nonsense teaches us anything..it's that this release is gonna be madness...details should come out after the 1st about how the drops will work (just wait till you hear this nonsense..).....I still haven't heard retail but based on materials, I would say $215 or $225....

Get your connects ready kids.

Originally Posted by Bush Man 2002

Ill gladley join the network for the NC NT'ers
I can honestly see maybe 1 or 2 places at most getting these in our state....though I could be terribly wrong
That is best case scenario. I see NC getting left out on this one.

Originally Posted by Bush Man 2002

Ill gladley join the network for the NC NT'ers
I can honestly see maybe 1 or 2 places at most getting these in our state....though I could be terribly wrong
That is best case scenario. I see NC getting left out on this one.

I need to get these missed ones due to lack of funds had to pay for school.

Any Delaware/Philly heads out there??? Its gonna be a crazy release

I need to get these missed ones due to lack of funds had to pay for school.

Any Delaware/Philly heads out there??? Its gonna be a crazy release

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

Originally Posted by sneakerfreak9

line started at least 3 days before the drop if i recall correctly. felt bad for them dudes. 
Do u remember if they sold them at retail at Kicks HI? 
retail? nope. 

I believe the only place that had them for retail was NDC. Every shop had a markup. 60-200 

Originally Posted by sneakerfreak9

line started at least 3 days before the drop if i recall correctly. felt bad for them dudes. 
Do u remember if they sold them at retail at Kicks HI? 
retail? nope. 

I believe the only place that had them for retail was NDC. Every shop had a markup. 60-200 

Originally Posted by PRIME

30t6p3b.gif

nerd.gif
 Whats the word brodie?
Hola gentleman i live in harford county.

Gonna try my luck with NDC if they get them.  Since i work a regular 9-5 and i am assuming people will be camping for at least a day for these.  I refuse to take off work to sit around for a shoe.  I am assuming HOH PG plaza will get them....don't know where else in Bmore they may drop.  Anyone know where in MD yeezy 1s dropped?

Originally Posted by PRIME

30t6p3b.gif

nerd.gif
 Whats the word brodie?
Hola gentleman i live in harford county.

Gonna try my luck with NDC if they get them.  Since i work a regular 9-5 and i am assuming people will be camping for at least a day for these.  I refuse to take off work to sit around for a shoe.  I am assuming HOH PG plaza will get them....don't know where else in Bmore they may drop.  Anyone know where in MD yeezy 1s dropped?

will be getting these. I am located in Chicago. does anyone know when my campout should start at niketown chicago, an ima double up!!

will be getting these. I am located in Chicago. does anyone know when my campout should start at niketown chicago, an ima double up!!

Idk if the same places in Richmond will get these or not but

let's get this area networking goin there aren't many of us in here.

Idk if the same places in Richmond will get these or not but

let's get this area networking goin there aren't many of us in here.

NT Chi I began to camp the Weds before the release & I still was 13th in line & they only got 18 pairs or so.

Not looking foward to sitting for days AGAIN, crossing my fingers for NDC

Back
Top Bottom