Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

NT Chi I began to camp the Weds before the release & I still was 13th in line & they only got 18 pairs or so.

Not looking foward to sitting for days AGAIN, crossing my fingers for NDC

Originally Posted by gumsoul410

Any MD/Baltimore people out for networking? I'm down but I'll be at school in March
30t6p3b.gif

Edit:tongue:ardon my ignorance but, NDC getting these? I didnt think they would

NDC will be releasing these at midnight, they did for 1's

Any MD/Baltimore people out for networking? I'm down but I'll be at school in March
30t6p3b.gif

NDC will be releasing these at midnight, they did for 1's

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Originally Posted by PRIME

30t6p3b.gif

nerd.gif
 Whats the word brodie?
I'm planning on trying my luck with NDC to save myself the hassle. But if need be, I will hit location
Hola gentleman i live in harford county.

Gonna try my luck with NDC if they get them.  Since i work a regular 9-5 and i am assuming people will be camping for at least a day for these.  I refuse to take off work to sit around for a shoe.  I am assuming HOH PG plaza will get them....don't know where else in Bmore they may drop.  Anyone know where in MD yeezy 1s dropped?
I heard some DTLR's got them, Major, and a few other spots. 

30t6p3b.gif

nerd.gif
 Whats the word brodie?
I'm planning on trying my luck with NDC to save myself the hassle. But if need be, I will hit location

Gonna try my luck with NDC if they get them.  Since i work a regular 9-5 and i am assuming people will be camping for at least a day for these.  I refuse to take off work to sit around for a shoe.  I am assuming HOH PG plaza will get them....don't know where else in Bmore they may drop.  Anyone know where in MD yeezy 1s dropped?

nerd.gif
 Whats the word brodie?

That is correct. 

nerd.gif
 Whats the word brodie?

That is correct. 

Talked to a rep today and he stated that he saw the line art for 2 colorways that are dropping spring 2012 and he also stated that there were going to be 2 other colorways in the summer of 2012 as well. And he said yes, they are going to be super limited.

Talked to a rep today and he stated that he saw the line art for 2 colorways that are dropping spring 2012 and he also stated that there were going to be 2 other colorways in the summer of 2012 as well. And he said yes, they are going to be super limited.

people already started camping out for these in Miami their is a line of about 15 people they are willing to go through months of desperation for the sneaker

people already started camping out for these in Miami their is a line of about 15 people they are willing to go through months of desperation for the sneaker

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

NT Chi I began to camp the Weds before the release & I still was 13th in line & they only got 18 pairs or so.

Damn fam, so you were out there for how many days? They make u wait on the side of the Garmin building or in front of the store 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Damn fam, so you were out there for how many days? They make u wait on the side of the Garmin building or in front of the store 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by soledout23

Any word on Price Point?

Originally Posted by soledout23

Any word on Price Point?

since the 1s were $215 we at least know they will be MORE than that. an extra $30 sounds about right. just cause they can.
30t6p3b.gif

since the 1s were $215 we at least know they will be MORE than that. an extra $30 sounds about right. just cause they can.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by sneakerjunkie

Damn, that's serious.

Originally Posted by sneakerjunkie

Damn, that's serious.

Back
Top Bottom