Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

Any Houston heads in here down to set up something?
nerd.gif

I'm down, lets do this
in, facebook group? twitter? how we doing this?

Originally Posted by soledout23

10,000 pairs per color?? C'mon son!! Where did you get your info from?

Windycitysole (that's right you guys favorite reseller
laugh.gif
) on facebook said expect close to a GR release also. Not confirmed to be true, but I'm just saying.....I wouldn't be surprised.

Originally Posted by soledout23

10,000 pairs per color?? C'mon son!! Where did you get your info from?

Windycitysole (that's right you guys favorite reseller
laugh.gif
) on facebook said expect close to a GR release also. Not confirmed to be true, but I'm just saying.....I wouldn't be surprised.

Hmm, I'm from Australia and a local spot here had a midnight release for concords, I doubt more than 5/10 people turned up.. I wonder if they will get Yeezy's? 
nerd.gif

Hmm, I'm from Australia and a local spot here had a midnight release for concords, I doubt more than 5/10 people turned up.. I wonder if they will get Yeezy's? 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by sole searchin

nerd.gif

I'm down, lets do this
Did either one of y'all get the Yeezy 1's? I'm assuming that both HOH's here and PG will get them?
It doesn't matter. Would y'all like for me to create a thread in the SW forum? Instead of clogging up this thread alone.

nerd.gif

I'm down, lets do this
Did either one of y'all get the Yeezy 1's? I'm assuming that both HOH's here and PG will get them?
It doesn't matter. Would y'all like for me to create a thread in the SW forum? Instead of clogging up this thread alone.

i heard a rumor of a release date tentatively for the 23rd of March. These are hot, there is definitely a level of high fashion to them that most sneakers don't have. If the quantities are as high as they are stating, sounds like an easy cop if the store is close.

i heard a rumor of a release date tentatively for the 23rd of March. These are hot, there is definitely a level of high fashion to them that most sneakers don't have. If the quantities are as high as they are stating, sounds like an easy cop if the store is close.

these will be harder to get then people realize and will be harder to get since it comes out spring break weekend

these will be harder to get then people realize and will be harder to get since it comes out spring break weekend

I'm down, lets do this
I'm down also, I think creating a thread in the SW forum would be better

I'm down, lets do this
I'm down also, I think creating a thread in the SW forum would be better

Originally Posted by lildzup

not sure if serious...

Originally Posted by lildzup

not sure if serious...

I stand by my original statement of $1000-$1500 a pop. If there was a spot pre-selling these for $500-600 I wouldve bought out that stock already.

Everybody and their moms wants these... Collectors, Resellers and everyone in between.... The thirst is heavy as hell.

And don't act like what I'm posting is gonna make a difference... This thread is damn near 100+ pages long and there's not even a tentative release date yet. It's safe to say the cat's been out the bag.    

I stand by my original statement of $1000-$1500 a pop. If there was a spot pre-selling these for $500-600 I wouldve bought out that stock already.

Everybody and their moms wants these... Collectors, Resellers and everyone in between.... The thirst is heavy as hell.

And don't act like what I'm posting is gonna make a difference... This thread is damn near 100+ pages long and there's not even a tentative release date yet. It's safe to say the cat's been out the bag.    

Back
Top Bottom