Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

Now that I think about it, I might not even be in Houston that week.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by jordan304

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

^ Sad but true for the most part.. The wolves will be out for these. I am however going to be spreading any word I get as far as NC is concerned. I'm going to try my hand online. Concords burnt me out as far as lining up.

Keep me in the loop for NC breh

keep me in the loop to bro im in NC myself and i know a store that said they was getting them but he will prob just sale to his loyal customers @*%?!! lol

That doesn't make any sense.. I hate how sneaks tend to bring out the worst in people now. Guys are being grimey to spend almost $250.00.. Ridiculous. I could kind of understand if they were free or something..

^ Sad but true for the most part.. The wolves will be out for these. I am however going to be spreading any word I get as far as NC is concerned. I'm going to try my hand online. Concords burnt me out as far as lining up.

keep me in the loop to bro im in NC myself and i know a store that said they was getting them but he will prob just sale to his loyal customers @*%?!! lol

That doesn't make any sense.. I hate how sneaks tend to bring out the worst in people now. Guys are being grimey to spend almost $250.00.. Ridiculous. I could kind of understand if they were free or something..

HOW DOES THIS NOT MAKE ANY SENSE. NOT ATTACKING YOU BRO, BUT IF YOU OWNED A STORE WOULDN'T YOU WANT TO REWARD THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN PATRONIZING YOU?

SEEMS TO ME IF PEOPLE WANT IN ALL THEY GOTTA DO IS BE A REGULAR CUSTOMER AND YOU WILL GET TAKEN CARE OF.

HOW DOES THIS NOT MAKE ANY SENSE. NOT ATTACKING YOU BRO, BUT IF YOU OWNED A STORE WOULDN'T YOU WANT TO REWARD THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN PATRONIZING YOU?

SEEMS TO ME IF PEOPLE WANT IN ALL THEY GOTTA DO IS BE A REGULAR CUSTOMER AND YOU WILL GET TAKEN CARE OF.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

I feel you man, but ONLY selling these to LOYAL customers... Has shady written all over it. I could see the shop giving the regulars that "extra" heads up when they arrive.. It minimizes conflict and doesn't further fuel the chaos that is already in place. But that's just me though.

Be safe and good luck out in Houston man..

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

I feel you man, but ONLY selling these to LOYAL customers... Has shady written all over it. I could see the shop giving the regulars that "extra" heads up when they arrive.. It minimizes conflict and doesn't further fuel the chaos that is already in place. But that's just me though.

Be safe and good luck out in Houston man..

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

^ not shady at all. loyal customers keep the lights on.

Not talking about the customers man... I'm talking about the shop owners who will hand pick the "loyal" customers who probably will be just homies and family looking to flip for the quick bucks... Also, not talking about all shops.. I've been to some very nice spots with great people. This release will not bring out the good-hearted and the fair though.

Not talking about the customers man... I'm talking about the shop owners who will hand pick the "loyal" customers who probably will be just homies and family looking to flip for the quick bucks... Also, not talking about all shops.. I've been to some very nice spots with great people. This release will not bring out the good-hearted and the fair though.

We are currently in talks with one of the designers of the Yeezy 2 to develop some apparel, a cap, and some other accessories that will directly hook up to the shoes.

We are currently in talks with one of the designers of the Yeezy 2 to develop some apparel, a cap, and some other accessories that will directly hook up to the shoes.

Loyal customers USUALLY are homies!
The homies are the ones that frequent the store on a regular. By regular releases. Go to that store when their kids need kicks, when their friends need kicks. NOT JUST WHEN CONCORDS, SPACEJAMS & YEEZY 2s drop!

And this happens on all hyped releases. You see folks up in the spot you ain't NEVER seen before, wanting first dibs...mad that they weren't able to cop the hyped shoe after they made that hour long trip to the store. At the end of the day, It's a business. And as what was previously stated....when the HOMIES are keeping the store in business, the HOMIES will get that luv shown back.

Works for me...

The homies are the ones that frequent the store on a regular. By regular releases. Go to that store when their kids need kicks, when their friends need kicks. NOT JUST WHEN CONCORDS, SPACEJAMS & YEEZY 2s drop!

And this happens on all hyped releases. You see folks up in the spot you ain't NEVER seen before, wanting first dibs...mad that they weren't able to cop the hyped shoe after they made that hour long trip to the store. At the end of the day, It's a business. And as what was previously stated....when the HOMIES are keeping the store in business, the HOMIES will get that luv shown back.

Works for me...

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Works for me...

I didn't look at it in that way.  Point well taken guys.  Same thing happened with the Concords with me..  My crew and I almost got the shaft.  If it wasn't for the manager and the police officer, I would have been salty.  I see what y'all are saying. 

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Works for me...

I didn't look at it in that way.  Point well taken guys.  Same thing happened with the Concords with me..  My crew and I almost got the shaft.  If it wasn't for the manager and the police officer, I would have been salty.  I see what y'all are saying. 

Back
Top Bottom