Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

LOL. If you weren't around or aware of the hype/pandemonium of the first release, brace yourself.....

LOL. If you weren't around or aware of the hype/pandemonium of the first release, brace yourself.....

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

^ not shady at all. loyal customers keep the lights on.

Not talking about the customers man... I'm talking about the shop owners who will hand pick the "loyal" customers who probably will be just homies and family looking to flip for the quick bucks... Also, not talking about all shops.. I've been to some very nice spots with great people. This release will not bring out the good-hearted and the fair though.

Loyal customers USUALLY are homies!
The homies are the ones that frequent the store on a regular. By regular releases. Go to that store when their kids need kicks, when their friends need kicks. NOT JUST WHEN CONCORDS, SPACEJAMS & YEEZY 2s drop!

And this happens on all hyped releases. You see folks up in the spot you ain't NEVER seen before, wanting first dibs...mad that they weren't able to cop the hyped shoe after they made that hour long trip to the store. At the end of the day, It's a business. And as what was previously stated....when the HOMIES are keeping the store in business, the HOMIES will get that luv shown back.

Works for me...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

its only right, and most homies have the passion and committed to the shoe game. those who line up u dont know if they are resellers or not it can go either way!! And those who said they wouldnt look out for their guys are full of it!!! just my two cents, only want the zens and thats it

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

^ not shady at all. loyal customers keep the lights on.

Not talking about the customers man... I'm talking about the shop owners who will hand pick the "loyal" customers who probably will be just homies and family looking to flip for the quick bucks... Also, not talking about all shops.. I've been to some very nice spots with great people. This release will not bring out the good-hearted and the fair though.

Loyal customers USUALLY are homies!
The homies are the ones that frequent the store on a regular. By regular releases. Go to that store when their kids need kicks, when their friends need kicks. NOT JUST WHEN CONCORDS, SPACEJAMS & YEEZY 2s drop!

And this happens on all hyped releases. You see folks up in the spot you ain't NEVER seen before, wanting first dibs...mad that they weren't able to cop the hyped shoe after they made that hour long trip to the store. At the end of the day, It's a business. And as what was previously stated....when the HOMIES are keeping the store in business, the HOMIES will get that luv shown back.

Works for me...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

its only right, and most homies have the passion and committed to the shoe game. those who line up u dont know if they are resellers or not it can go either way!! And those who said they wouldnt look out for their guys are full of it!!! just my two cents, only want the zens and thats it

niketown-sanfrancisco-blackpink-yeezy21.jpg

Incase you guys forgot... This was the Black and Pink Yeezy 1 lineup at Niketown San Francisco one week before the actual release... Yes that's right, these bums lined up 7 days before the shoe dropped. In freezing and rainy weather at that.
sick.gif
roll.gif

Look at the overall BUMINESS of that line... Dingy #$@ vans and gr's and %@!#. None of them cats was sneakerheads. No one was coppin to rock. Real talk.
30t6p3b.gif
alien.gif

Peep the homie with the black socks and beat down asics ready to camp... Whos pops is that tho? Come on breh. 
indifferent.gif

Incase you guys forgot... This was the Black and Pink Yeezy 1 lineup at Niketown San Francisco one week before the actual release... Yes that's right, these bums lined up 7 days before the shoe dropped. In freezing and rainy weather at that.
sick.gif
roll.gif

Look at the overall BUMINESS of that line... Dingy #$@ vans and gr's and %@!#. None of them cats was sneakerheads. No one was coppin to rock. Real talk.
30t6p3b.gif
alien.gif

Peep the homie with the black socks and beat down asics ready to camp... Whos pops is that tho? Come on breh. 
indifferent.gif

I'm not camping outside a store for anything first off, but if I did I wouldn't wear a pair of Titanium xx3's or a pair of Parra x Patta Air Max 1s either. I would probably wear something I didn't mind wearing in rainy weather like a GR shoe. I would try to wear something comfortable if I was sitting in front of a store for days.

I'm not camping outside a store for anything first off, but if I did I wouldn't wear a pair of Titanium xx3's or a pair of Parra x Patta Air Max 1s either. I would probably wear something I didn't mind wearing in rainy weather like a GR shoe. I would try to wear something comfortable if I was sitting in front of a store for days.

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

I always gotta rock some heat to stunt when I first hit the line... Then change to some beaters later on.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
I can't be the only one who does this?
nerd.gif

I always gotta rock some heat to stunt when I first hit the line... Then change to some beaters later on.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
I can't be the only one who does this?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by soledout23

We are currently in talks with one of the designers of the Yeezy 2 to develop some apparel, a cap, and some other accessories that will directly hook up to the shoes.
Hmmm...considering the close communication that this will require...Can you fill us in on all the future info you come across and currently have??

Originally Posted by soledout23

We are currently in talks with one of the designers of the Yeezy 2 to develop some apparel, a cap, and some other accessories that will directly hook up to the shoes.
Hmmm...considering the close communication that this will require...Can you fill us in on all the future info you come across and currently have??

That's what im saying...no need to bust out the Kicks...go with something real comfortable and chilled. I wore some air max 1's and track pants and a hooded sweater on the concords release @ Serramonte, hella heads started running to line up...good thing i was prepaired and had my air max 1's on.

That's what im saying...no need to bust out the Kicks...go with something real comfortable and chilled. I wore some air max 1's and track pants and a hooded sweater on the concords release @ Serramonte, hella heads started running to line up...good thing i was prepaired and had my air max 1's on.

I think am just going to forget about this release and move on ......

Because the level of hype around this release makes it almost impossible to cop and too chaotic

You look at the people that are kanye fans,sneakerheads,resellers and hypebeast that will all  be fighting for a pair  its going to be nothing but chaos ...even worst then the concord release.

But when its all  said and done i predict that the true losers will be the resellers

I think am just going to forget about this release and move on ......

Because the level of hype around this release makes it almost impossible to cop and too chaotic

You look at the people that are kanye fans,sneakerheads,resellers and hypebeast that will all  be fighting for a pair  its going to be nothing but chaos ...even worst then the concord release.

But when its all  said and done i predict that the true losers will be the resellers

Originally Posted by 430AM

sick.gif
roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif
alien.gif

indifferent.gif
For a raffle though?
I mean a whole week though? SF/Bay Area beasts are the worst

sick.gif
roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif
alien.gif

indifferent.gif
For a raffle though?

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

sick.gif
roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif
alien.gif

indifferent.gif
For a raffle though?
They started on Monday but I think they gave them all wristbands around Wed and were sent home.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

sick.gif
roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif
alien.gif

indifferent.gif
For a raffle though?
They started on Monday but I think they gave them all wristbands around Wed and were sent home.

^ there actually was a camp out that started a full week and 1 day b4 release tho, i remember it. the reports of it started on here that friday night and i couldn't believe it.

not sure there's evar been a release that had that long of a camp out b4 (i heard the titanium 23's had one, but i dunno)...

Back
Top Bottom