Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

moneymike88 wrote:
Nike wont be making these a general release. I spoke to a manager of a major nike retail location and he told me that they are going to be produced in the same numbers as the first set.

I seriously doubt a manager of Major Nike retail location would have the details of a shoe that is over a year away from hitting retail. Maybe if he was in the coroprate part of Nike or part of Kanye's inner circle I'd believe it.

exactly 
"Retail Manager" 
laugh.gif

I think the main reason why so many people (me included) are already planning on copping regardless is because the first yeezys were so good nike really cant let us down with these.

I think the main reason why so many people (me included) are already planning on copping regardless is because the first yeezys were so good nike really cant let us down with these.

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

what he said

I liked Ye's Nike stuff and i liked Ye's Louis Vuitton stuff, even though i couldn't afford it....hope these turn out good

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

what he said

I liked Ye's Nike stuff and i liked Ye's Louis Vuitton stuff, even though i couldn't afford it....hope these turn out good

^^^^^ Why do people do this?
laugh.gif
 You cant really tell anything about the shoe except it has the"fur" quality that some people have been hinting at but it doesnt look the ones from the Black Mamba video.

^^^^^ Why do people do this?
laugh.gif
 You cant really tell anything about the shoe except it has the"fur" quality that some people have been hinting at but it doesnt look the ones from the Black Mamba video.

Originally Posted by optimusp517

uh oh people

Pictures just surfaced.

That looks ALOT like the Nike Air Royal with a strap to me. The midsole is from the Air Royal anyways.....

uh oh people

Pictures just surfaced.

That looks ALOT like the Nike Air Royal with a strap to me. The midsole is from the Air Royal anyways.....

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

uh oh people

Pictures just surfaced.

Close. Nike Air Flytop
s4nvcg.jpg

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

uh oh people

Pictures just surfaced.

Close. Nike Air Flytop
s4nvcg.jpg

Back
Top Bottom