Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by moneymike88

moneymike88 wrote:
Nike wont be making these a general release. I spoke to a manager of a major nike retail location and he told me that they are going to be produced in the same numbers as the first set.

I seriously doubt a manager of Major Nike retail location would have the details of a shoe that is over a year away from hitting retail. Maybe if he was in the coroprate part of Nike or part of Kanye's inner circle I'd believe it.
They're releasing in the summer
indifferent.gif

I didn't bother reading the rest.

The summer is only 3 months away...If the Yeezy 2 is coming out in the summer, you'd think we'd have a sample by now for such a hotly anctipated shoe. The first Yeezy already had samples 6 months in advance. Also hows this retail manager gonna know what numbers the Yeezy 2 will come in when hardly anybody has seen this shoe yet? If its coming out in summer wouldnt some rapper already twitpic it already?

I hope you're right but I know you're not.

Sure, we usually see pics of shoes WELL before they release, but there are definitely instances of a shoe being dropped without pics surfacing months in advance.. Look at the South Beaches for instance.. Pics came out of those a month or two before release. Nike likes to keep special projects like this under wraps, and I'm sure they've informed Kanye to not let any pics get out.. Hell, I doubt they even let Kanye posses a pair right now because pics would be out as soon as he rocked in public.. Nike knows what they're doing, all they need is pics to be out a month before release and the hype will be just as sufficient if the pics were out for a year..

moneymike88 wrote:
Nike wont be making these a general release. I spoke to a manager of a major nike retail location and he told me that they are going to be produced in the same numbers as the first set.

I seriously doubt a manager of Major Nike retail location would have the details of a shoe that is over a year away from hitting retail. Maybe if he was in the coroprate part of Nike or part of Kanye's inner circle I'd believe it.
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

Dude stop posting false info 

How in the world would these drop this summer ? 

SMH 
30t6p3b.gif

moneymike88 wrote:

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

Dude stop posting false info 

How in the world would these drop this summer ? 

SMH 
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom