Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

Originally Posted by teamfreshh

Originally Posted by PRIME

Funny because Kanye himself said/says nike lets him design the shoes ,people like you should be banned all you do is come here and act like you know everything you say you have pictures of the Yeezy 2 but dont want to post them on here you're a clown bro $%+%

And im hearing dudes are camping at Millennium in Inglewood
Son, you know that MJ and Kobe have a hand in designing their shoes too right? 
Tinker is the mastermind behind these gems. You think Nike is going to let Kanye draw up some shoes and then just manufacture them !@*!*? 

Kanye influences, Tinker executes. 

Where the !!@% have you been the last 20+ years? 

Louis Vuitton ain't even let Yeezy have full executive control over his kicks. You think Nike would? 
Haha you think that I dont know that ?????????????????????
laugh.gif

Even though Nike " Would not let kanye draw up some shoes " He certainly has a major hand in them he doesnt just "influence" and before the 1's came out I read somewhere that the 1's were just a kanye/mark smith project tinker wasnt involved

fmub1v.jpg

witc0.jpg
Yeah, looks like we are coming from the same place. Same page.
And you know what, until now, I didn't even realize you were talking to that troll foamster. 

Disregard my post
30t6p3b.gif

Tinker is the mastermind behind these gems. You think Nike is going to let Kanye draw up some shoes and then just manufacture them !@*!*? 

Louis Vuitton ain't even let Yeezy have full executive control over his kicks. You think Nike would? 
laugh.gif

Even though Nike " Would not let kanye draw up some shoes " He certainly has a major hand in them he doesnt just "influence" and before the 1's came out I read somewhere that the 1's were just a kanye/mark smith project tinker wasnt involved
And you know what, until now, I didn't even realize you were talking to that troll foamster. 

Disregard my post
30t6p3b.gif

Yeah I understand its cool yo, I think were all just eager to get some good info on this release at this point
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Disregard my post
30t6p3b.gif

Yeah I understand its cool yo, I think were all just eager to get some good info on this release at this point
laugh.gif

could someone please help me out with a legit check on this.. i need a response asap thanks

download
download
download
download
download
download

could someone please help me out with a legit check on this.. i need a response asap thanks

download
download
download
download
download
download

Originally Posted by BennyFrankTheKing

yup 20 chairs lined up at millinuem

im not trying to hype this release up

not like i could much as it already these days anyways

with the way things are these days GR's are hyped up like crazy

so just a heads up to all the peeps in socal
This is just ... 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by BennyFrankTheKing

yup 20 chairs lined up at millinuem

im not trying to hype this release up

not like i could much as it already these days anyways

with the way things are these days GR's are hyped up like crazy

so just a heads up to all the peeps in socal
This is just ... 
tired.gif

ill just show up on release date and offer someone 800 -1000 for them, better than camping out for a month, break it down and ur making what 3 bucks an hour

ill just show up on release date and offer someone 800 -1000 for them, better than camping out for a month, break it down and ur making what 3 bucks an hour

Anyone see the people on ebay taking pre orders for $2000+ 
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif

As for the lines already, joking/trolling or not, you're adding hype
ohwell.gif

Anyone see the people on ebay taking pre orders for $2000+ 
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif

As for the lines already, joking/trolling or not, you're adding hype
ohwell.gif

Are there actually 20 people in those chairs, or is it one loser holding it down for 19 other people?

Are there actually 20 people in those chairs, or is it one loser holding it down for 19 other people?

A dude on ISS is saying that it's just chairs(his and his friends chairs). No confirmed release date but setting up shop?..

A dude on ISS is saying that it's just chairs(his and his friends chairs). No confirmed release date but setting up shop?..

Back
Top Bottom