Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

Originally Posted by tvanterpool

fool yall selves but these are not better looking than the yeezy 1s
I don't see much people really saying they are tho ... does it matter? IMO both the Yeezy 1 & 2's are 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by tvanterpool

fool yall selves but these are not better looking than the yeezy 1s
I don't see much people really saying they are tho ... does it matter? IMO both the Yeezy 1 & 2's are 
pimp.gif

First time poster, long time Sneakerhead. If the store in St. Louis that got the yeezy 1s back in 2009 (didn't live here at the time so missed out) then these will be an easy cop they do a pre order system. They don't want the long lines in front of their store.

First time poster, long time Sneakerhead. If the store in St. Louis that got the yeezy 1s back in 2009 (didn't live here at the time so missed out) then these will be an easy cop they do a pre order system. They don't want the long lines in front of their store.

apparently this is millennium shoes in Inglewood, California...

these dudes just put out some chairs...
laugh.gif

can't say i've ever seen anything like this...

apparently this is millennium shoes in Inglewood, California...

these dudes just put out some chairs...
laugh.gif

can't say i've ever seen anything like this...

ok ok maybe that line is not for the jordan but the foams or ewings lol naw but ppl line up for any and everything now a days since the concord release they can not be out there for the yeezy with out a rd date com on son that's just crazy. They could come out next month or in june or some %!@$ and you telling me they are lining up now no way.

ok ok maybe that line is not for the jordan but the foams or ewings lol naw but ppl line up for any and everything now a days since the concord release they can not be out there for the yeezy with out a rd date com on son that's just crazy. They could come out next month or in june or some %!@$ and you telling me they are lining up now no way.

Is anybody looking at ISS right now, People talking about people will die if someone moves their chairs, LA ain't no joke goons carry ratchets......wow.
EDIT: On the positive, the chair thing seems like a good idea for camping but their too many variables(people with the same chair claiming your chair is theirs, homeless people stealing chairs, next door store owners throwing chairs in the street, etc) for it to be successful, outside of LA(apparently the "GOONS" are that strong out there
grin.gif
)  

Back
Top Bottom