Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

I always thought of the Air Yeezy as a come up due to the pink it has on each colorway, so not my style

when we All get multiples of the Yeezy 2 we will not focus on the G$$$, but more so the message we choose 2 deliver

Originally Posted by Mjmvp23

I just want to keep my set going..

6te8w9.jpg
Damn. 
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 430AM

Originally Posted by BennyFrankTheKing

there already camping out for these in socal
Yup... My boy told me cats is in line right now at the Beverly Center.... That's just ABSURD. 18 DAYS THO??? REALLY??? 
That was Socal is, a bunch of resellers majority asian. Dont mean to single them out but they are the majority of the resellers down here. %!#*$$@ hate it
mad.gif

Originally Posted by 430AM

Originally Posted by BennyFrankTheKing

there already camping out for these in socal
Yup... My boy told me cats is in line right now at the Beverly Center.... That's just ABSURD. 18 DAYS THO??? REALLY??? 
That was Socal is, a bunch of resellers majority asian. Dont mean to single them out but they are the majority of the resellers down here. %!#*$$@ hate it
mad.gif

Originally Posted by teamfreshh

These dudes are going to campout for a month 
laugh.gif

no shame ##$ people

they been out there since feb. 29th already he said...
eek.gif

wow yo...

that's a month and a half camp out (but not really, cuz you know they ain't really staying there)...

the %$!! has this "game" come to yo?
indifferent.gif

told y'all this shoe would break all camp out records, but geez man, i thought 2 weeks would be the extent of it...

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

no shame ##$ people

eek.gif

wow yo...

that's a month and a half camp out (but not really, cuz you know they ain't really staying there)...

indifferent.gif

told y'all this shoe would break all camp out records, but geez man, i thought 2 weeks would be the extent of it...

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

no shame ##$ people

I hope they don't end up with anything, I know I wouldn't respect that "line" at all

laugh.gif

no shame ##$ people

I hope they don't end up with anything, I know I wouldn't respect that "line" at all

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

laugh.gif

no shame ##$ people

eek.gif

wow yo...

indifferent.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Dudes are some clowns, hope that HOH announces a raffle a day before the release
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

laugh.gif

no shame ##$ people

eek.gif

wow yo...

indifferent.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Dudes are some clowns, hope that HOH announces a raffle a day before the release
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom