Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

No way they let them loiter or solicit or whatever the proper term is for a full out month.

I think these dudes are playing along.

Fools.

Originally Posted by aj650

Originally Posted by Mjmvp23

I just want to keep my set going..

6te8w9.jpg
Damn. 
eek.gif
pimp.gif
Nice set, mvp.
My Black/Pink's have MILES on them. Was in a phase where I'd wear them 24/7. Don't even remember the last time I've worn or SEEN my Zen's. Out in a dark closet collecting dust, man.

Originally Posted by aj650

Originally Posted by Mjmvp23

I just want to keep my set going..

6te8w9.jpg
Damn. 
eek.gif
pimp.gif
Nice set, mvp.
My Black/Pink's have MILES on them. Was in a phase where I'd wear them 24/7. Don't even remember the last time I've worn or SEEN my Zen's. Out in a dark closet collecting dust, man.

son id be so embarrassed.....thats OD....like unimaginable that these dudes can pull this off...i dont even think bums can stay stationary in one spot for over a month...only if dudes showed this determination to actually get real jobs...

son id be so embarrassed.....thats OD....like unimaginable that these dudes can pull this off...i dont even think bums can stay stationary in one spot for over a month...only if dudes showed this determination to actually get real jobs...

Seriously might camp for the first time for these... Hopefully i can get my hands on these *fingers crossed*

my only chance is through a raffle ...
30t6p3b.gif
thanks to these idiots. Really , think about it they have nothing to do at all but wait outside a store for a pair of shoes

my only chance is through a raffle ...
30t6p3b.gif
thanks to these idiots. Really , think about it they have nothing to do at all but wait outside a store for a pair of shoes

Seriously might camp for the first time for these... Hopefully i can get my hands on these *fingers crossed*

Can't the cops do something about this? Ticket them for loitering or leaving their chairs out? Leaving chairs out there and going on with their daily lives and checking in every now and then just isn't fair.

Can't the cops do something about this? Ticket them for loitering or leaving their chairs out? Leaving chairs out there and going on with their daily lives and checking in every now and then just isn't fair.

hopefully they do a raffle, where ever they have fools linin up more than a day before

in all seriousness, these and south beaches were shoes i would haved loved 2 crush...#2hellwithpink

in all seriousness, these and south beaches were shoes i would haved loved 2 crush...#2hellwithpink

hopefully they do a raffle, where ever they have fools linin up more than a day before

Originally Posted by mfghilario

I would like to know who actually respects those chairs??...like what is stoping anyone from walking by and tossing the crap out of all those chairs and beating these 3 punks senseless in The middle of the night just for being such ******s...

Originally Posted by mfghilario

I would like to know who actually respects those chairs??...like what is stoping anyone from walking by and tossing the crap out of all those chairs and beating these 3 punks senseless in The middle of the night just for being such ******s...

Back
Top Bottom