Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

even with a preorder resellers would still have a market. you'll inevitably have people who didn't know about the preorder or didn't have money at the time. it would, however, diminish the appeal of a being a reseller.

as for those of you saying these wouldn't make much for a shop, you're thinking of it from an msrp perspective. chances are few shops will actually charge msrp and most will pay at least one month's rest with this release...and to them, that's a nice chunk of change.

Let the customers set the demand for Nike and Kanye West, Michael Jordan, Kobe Bryant, Lebron James, etc? That makes no sense, especially from the MARKETING COMPANY NIKE that makes a 2000% profit on every pair of shoes they sell. As mentioned above, there's a simple answer here: stop supporting blood sucking companies. But the truth is this forum is composed of materialistic people who can't see beyond a brand name or celebrity. You can't have it both ways. Either you choose to be at the mercy of the brand you worship or you're above it, but whining because people are profiteering off your own blind allegiance is so pathetic. PATHETIC. That's the truth of it. And sure, I'm no better than anyone else here, but I'm not going to any great lengths to get these shoes, just like I didn't the last time around. Life will go on pretty well for me without them, without camping for days or weeks, or sucking off my local foot locker employee to get my pair.

Let the customers set the demand for Nike and Kanye West, Michael Jordan, Kobe Bryant, Lebron James, etc? That makes no sense, especially from the MARKETING COMPANY NIKE that makes a 2000% profit on every pair of shoes they sell. As mentioned above, there's a simple answer here: stop supporting blood sucking companies. But the truth is this forum is composed of materialistic people who can't see beyond a brand name or celebrity. You can't have it both ways. Either you choose to be at the mercy of the brand you worship or you're above it, but whining because people are profiteering off your own blind allegiance is so pathetic. PATHETIC. That's the truth of it. And sure, I'm no better than anyone else here, but I'm not going to any great lengths to get these shoes, just like I didn't the last time around. Life will go on pretty well for me without them, without camping for days or weeks, or sucking off my local foot locker employee to get my pair.

Originally Posted by HMack007

Yeah .....
I have absolutely NO desire at ALL to buy the sneakers of a rapper who has not one athletic bone in his body. Wished the dentist would've wired his mouth shut permanently.

Damn! "realist '**#' I ever wrote" right there, hahahaha!!! Anyway, this preorder situation sounds genius to me also! Now, let's be realistic though....is it possible? The sneaker game needs help and it's good to see people callin out and coming up with good ideas. I understand the reseller being part of the game. But if we're advocating that it's OK for Nike to cut out major retailers(which I agree is fine for certain releases) then these resellers deserve to get predominately bypassed also. You wana sell sneakers?....Rent a space and apply for a Nike account in 2 years!

Yeah .....
I have absolutely NO desire at ALL to buy the sneakers of a rapper who has not one athletic bone in his body. Wished the dentist would've wired his mouth shut permanently.

Damn! "realist '**#' I ever wrote" right there, hahahaha!!! Anyway, this preorder situation sounds genius to me also! Now, let's be realistic though....is it possible? The sneaker game needs help and it's good to see people callin out and coming up with good ideas. I understand the reseller being part of the game. But if we're advocating that it's OK for Nike to cut out major retailers(which I agree is fine for certain releases) then these resellers deserve to get predominately bypassed also. You wana sell sneakers?....Rent a space and apply for a Nike account in 2 years!

Originally Posted by Ralph DeLorean

It would be cool if Nike did an online only release with these
Would be great, but at the same time I can't imagine how long Nike server would be down for that. Would have to drop at a random time.

Originally Posted by Ralph DeLorean

It would be cool if Nike did an online only release with these
Would be great, but at the same time I can't imagine how long Nike server would be down for that. Would have to drop at a random time.

funny how people are really tryna preach YEARS after I've been speaking the truth around the time of the first Yeezy

funny how people are really tryna preach YEARS after I've been speaking the truth around the time of the first Yeezy

Originally Posted by MrNikeTalk

I remember Mr NikeTalk.....I remember.

Nike should really reconsider how they release these damn shoes, maybe and online release only. Submit your email and Nike will randomly select winners (Raffle). Nike will then provide the winners with a link to the shoes when they release. Sure there are a bunch of cons to this but also many pros.

Nike should really reconsider how they release these damn shoes, maybe and online release only. Submit your email and Nike will randomly select winners (Raffle). Nike will then provide the winners with a link to the shoes when they release. Sure there are a bunch of cons to this but also many pros.

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

wow, thanks
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

ill stick 2 my outlets
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

wow, thanks
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

ill stick 2 my outlets
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Yeah .....
That's a little much, he can be an !%% but to make a comment on a person's unfortunate circumstances is OD
totally agree, he'll prolly be the lined up tryin to get a pair,

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Yeah .....
That's a little much, he can be an !%% but to make a comment on a person's unfortunate circumstances is OD
totally agree, he'll prolly be the lined up tryin to get a pair,

Yeah .....

Pretty harsh words towards someone who's accomplished so much. Don't you remember the runaway short film? @+#%+ can run! 
laugh.gif

y'all can act like it's crazy talk, but obviously after the violence headlines with the concords and galaxys, nike knows they gotta be careful... the preorder thing is just an idea... obviously nike needs the hype with limited releases, but they don't want what will inevitably come with it (only reason it's worse now is cuz EVERYONE is a damn sneakerhead now)... so don't be surprised if they explore some different approaches on limited releases in the future...

Back
Top Bottom