Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

IF they are doing this QS release for the Black ones on the 24th then that matches that tweet from a few months ago... SMH but how we supposed to know what stores have them. Are they just gonna pop up online then too? Dang man this is so shady I just want these mf shoes...
In fact I bet this is what they are tryin to do. Complete surprise release. Problem is, even when they don't say anything, you KNOW that it aint gonna be a surprise when it happens... Hopefully this can keep it from being told to the masses but that seems unlikely with boards like this and ISS
tired.gif

IF they are doing this QS release for the Black ones on the 24th then that matches that tweet from a few months ago... SMH but how we supposed to know what stores have them. Are they just gonna pop up online then too? Dang man this is so shady I just want these mf shoes...
In fact I bet this is what they are tryin to do. Complete surprise release. Problem is, even when they don't say anything, you KNOW that it aint gonna be a surprise when it happens... Hopefully this can keep it from being told to the masses but that seems unlikely with boards like this and ISS
tired.gif

Originally Posted by trappedintime

Let the customers set the demand for Nike and Kanye West, Michael Jordan, Kobe Bryant, Lebron James, etc? That makes no sense, especially from the MARKETING COMPANY NIKE that makes a 2000% profit on every pair of shoes they sell. As mentioned above, there's a simple answer here: stop supporting blood sucking companies. But the truth is this forum is composed of materialistic people who can't see beyond a brand name or celebrity. You can't have it both ways. Either you choose to be at the mercy of the brand you worship or you're above it, but whining because people are profiteering off your own blind allegiance is so pathetic. PATHETIC. That's the truth of it. And sure, I'm no better than anyone else here, but I'm not going to any great lengths to get these shoes, just like I didn't the last time around. Life will go on pretty well for me without them, without camping for days or weeks, or sucking off my local foot locker employee to get my pair.

f10366cd19529c316b283821ff85c444baaf4429_r.gif

Originally Posted by trappedintime

Let the customers set the demand for Nike and Kanye West, Michael Jordan, Kobe Bryant, Lebron James, etc? That makes no sense, especially from the MARKETING COMPANY NIKE that makes a 2000% profit on every pair of shoes they sell. As mentioned above, there's a simple answer here: stop supporting blood sucking companies. But the truth is this forum is composed of materialistic people who can't see beyond a brand name or celebrity. You can't have it both ways. Either you choose to be at the mercy of the brand you worship or you're above it, but whining because people are profiteering off your own blind allegiance is so pathetic. PATHETIC. That's the truth of it. And sure, I'm no better than anyone else here, but I'm not going to any great lengths to get these shoes, just like I didn't the last time around. Life will go on pretty well for me without them, without camping for days or weeks, or sucking off my local foot locker employee to get my pair.

f10366cd19529c316b283821ff85c444baaf4429_r.gif

Originally Posted by geoff2005

im pretty sure, there no chance im getting these and no way im going to be paying the reseller price
I think that camping video is fake...a MONTH!??

im pretty sure, there no chance im getting these and no way im going to be paying the reseller price

Originally Posted by CH69NO

a couple LA area NTs confirmed that its really a couple dudes out there with a bunch of empty chairs with em... crazy. wonder how long they stay there tho, doubt they stay all night

Originally Posted by CH69NO

a couple LA area NTs confirmed that its really a couple dudes out there with a bunch of empty chairs with em... crazy. wonder how long they stay there tho, doubt they stay all night

30t6p3b.gif
Nike got the game all $$+#$! up... those of with jobs worth a damn will not be gettin these 
tired.gif

except those with extremelyyy dope connects
frown.gif

30t6p3b.gif
Nike got the game all $$+#$! up... those of with jobs worth a damn will not be gettin these 
tired.gif

except those with extremelyyy dope connects
frown.gif

Just finished seeing jay z with the yeezy 2 on Vevo show was great shoes looked fire, now where will the be for me to buy...

Just finished seeing jay z with the yeezy 2 on Vevo show was great shoes looked fire, now where will the be for me to buy...

Originally Posted by thatguy

tired.gif
YEP.

I TRULY BELIEVE THIS IS HOW IT IS GOING TO GO DOWN. A SURPRISE RELEASE REALLY BENEFITS ME. I'M AT MY DESK AT WORK AND HAVE ALL THE MAJOR RETAILERS OPEN ON MY WORK COMPUTER AND ON CONSTANT REFRESH AS WELL AS TWITTER FOR A LINK TWEET. I'VE BEEN DOING THIS FOR THE LAST WEEK.

MY CONNECT IS STILL UNSURE ON THIS RELEASE SO I GOTTA TAKE THINGS INTO MY OWN HANDS. THE ONLY WAY I CAN GRAB THESE WILL BE ONLINE OR THROUGH A RAFFLE IF I WANT TO PAY RETAIL. I'VE ALSO SKIPPED OUT ON THE LAST COUPLE OF RELEASES IN PREPARATION OF PAYING THE RESELLER PRICE   

Originally Posted by thatguy

tired.gif
YEP.

I TRULY BELIEVE THIS IS HOW IT IS GOING TO GO DOWN. A SURPRISE RELEASE REALLY BENEFITS ME. I'M AT MY DESK AT WORK AND HAVE ALL THE MAJOR RETAILERS OPEN ON MY WORK COMPUTER AND ON CONSTANT REFRESH AS WELL AS TWITTER FOR A LINK TWEET. I'VE BEEN DOING THIS FOR THE LAST WEEK.

MY CONNECT IS STILL UNSURE ON THIS RELEASE SO I GOTTA TAKE THINGS INTO MY OWN HANDS. THE ONLY WAY I CAN GRAB THESE WILL BE ONLINE OR THROUGH A RAFFLE IF I WANT TO PAY RETAIL. I'VE ALSO SKIPPED OUT ON THE LAST COUPLE OF RELEASES IN PREPARATION OF PAYING THE RESELLER PRICE   

Back
Top Bottom