Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

Yea it took super long from the Grammy samples to final release so that's probably gonna suck and unless they make them Q's status there's a good chance illegal never even see these in person just like the originals.

Yea it took super long from the Grammy samples to final release so that's probably gonna suck and unless they make them Q's status there's a good chance illegal never even see these in person just like the originals.

These dropping right in the middle of the True Blues & Cardinal 7's i see...Damn you Nike lol

These dropping right in the middle of the True Blues & Cardinal 7's i see...Damn you Nike lol

Originally Posted by davidme00

http://kixandgames.tumblr...sample-at-coachella-woop
sorry for the oversized pic

tumblr_lju7w0Q7pY1qh9acy
these are definately promising. hope they dont leave them at that hough. They look too much like the Yeezy 1's.
the midsole looks somewhat yellow, maybe glow in the dark?
pimp.gif

with that being said, they definately have potential

Originally Posted by KidCloudKicker

looks like a cheap prototype right now. I'm interested to see how the final product will pan out...hopefully Tinker's behind them again. You'll probably have to line someones pockets to get a pair lol.

THIS. I want to see more colorways too.

Originally Posted by KidCloudKicker

looks like a cheap prototype right now. I'm interested to see how the final product will pan out...hopefully Tinker's behind them again. You'll probably have to line someones pockets to get a pair lol.

THIS. I want to see more colorways too.

Back
Top Bottom