Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

Originally Posted by NickEPockets

Specialty stores, HOHs, Niketowns and on Nike.com
Only released at certain Niketowns...

I am a yeezy fan. And took me a lot of connections and strings to work a real 9 to 5 and still grab pairs. This around I dont think that will possible. There are kids willing to camp out for weeks just to get a pair to put on ebay. Sad but so true. Oh well if I can grab them no doubt that I will...

Originally Posted by jhobson5

I am a yeezy fan. And took me a lot of connections and strings to work a real 9 to 5 and still grab pairs. This around I dont think that will possible. There are kids willing to camp out for weeks just to get a pair to put on ebay. Sad but so true. Oh well if I can grab them no doubt that I will...

This is why these will be 10 times harder to get then the first 1 
Because now people know the resell value of these 

When the first one dropped no one thought they would be going for the prices that their going for now

Plus the people that didn't cop the first ones will be willing go though hell and back to cop these 

This is why these will be 10 times harder to get then the first 1 
Because now people know the resell value of these 

When the first one dropped no one thought they would be going for the prices that their going for now

Plus the people that didn't cop the first ones will be willing go though hell and back to cop these 

According to SC's twitter these have been done by Nike Sportswear not the Kitchen so Tinker may have had nothing to do with them. Its based on the ATC II tooling.

Hopefully being a NSW release they will be plentiful and an easy cop.

According to SC's twitter these have been done by Nike Sportswear not the Kitchen so Tinker may have had nothing to do with them. Its based on the ATC II tooling.

Hopefully being a NSW release they will be plentiful and an easy cop.

Yeah, #$** camping out. My Girl, My Bro, My Pops & Mom gonna be on Nike.com the night they drop
roll.gif

I'm taking no chances

Yeah, #$** camping out. My Girl, My Bro, My Pops & Mom gonna be on Nike.com the night they drop
roll.gif

I'm taking no chances

Not true. In NYC, they released at House of Hoops, Dr. Jay's on 34th Street and Jimmy Jazz on Fulton St. just to name a few.

Not true. In NYC, they released at House of Hoops, Dr. Jay's on 34th Street and Jimmy Jazz on Fulton St. just to name a few.

They remind me of Kevin Durant's shoe. I'll take them if I can get them.

They remind me of Kevin Durant's shoe. I'll take them if I can get them.

zapatohead408 wrote: the midsole looks somewhat yellow, maybe glow in the dark?
pimp.gif

no go on the glow midsole. there was a couple parts of the show where they hit the lights and you could see them glowing. only part of the shoe that was glowing was the outsole

zapatohead408 wrote: the midsole looks somewhat yellow, maybe glow in the dark?
pimp.gif

no go on the glow midsole. there was a couple parts of the show where they hit the lights and you could see them glowing. only part of the shoe that was glowing was the outsole

Homie was backstage with Pusha. Said the back has a foamposite-esque material/design and that the strap is similar to the Air Trainer 1.

Also said that up close, they don't look at similar as you'd think, with the exception of the strap and high cut obviously.

Homie was backstage with Pusha. Said the back has a foamposite-esque material/design and that the strap is similar to the Air Trainer 1.

Also said that up close, they don't look at similar as you'd think, with the exception of the strap and high cut obviously.

Originally Posted by JayJunkie

Originally Posted by gswarriorz

So I got a leak for the upcoming Yeezy 2...NO PICS, JUST DESCRIPTION Not 100% sure if its legit but it may be a starting point... I didnt read previous pages or other threads so if this info is already outdated or wrong jus desregard it...

1. Midsole will resemble a Air Tech Challenge Midsole
2. It will be a 3/4 cut instead of the previous high-top
3. Back will have a four-pronged fin like that of the Jordan XX3s
4. Toe box will be clean

I copied the description word for word from the leak so I cannot clarify any info...
This was taken from the old yeezy thread back in November. From the pics, I'm sure we can confirm #1 is true.

Everything checks out. Info was legit and it was posted last November! Looking forward to more info.
http://niketalk.yuku.com/...r-Yeezy-releases?page=46

Originally Posted by JayJunkie

Originally Posted by gswarriorz

So I got a leak for the upcoming Yeezy 2...NO PICS, JUST DESCRIPTION Not 100% sure if its legit but it may be a starting point... I didnt read previous pages or other threads so if this info is already outdated or wrong jus desregard it...

1. Midsole will resemble a Air Tech Challenge Midsole
2. It will be a 3/4 cut instead of the previous high-top
3. Back will have a four-pronged fin like that of the Jordan XX3s
4. Toe box will be clean

I copied the description word for word from the leak so I cannot clarify any info...
This was taken from the old yeezy thread back in November. From the pics, I'm sure we can confirm #1 is true.

Everything checks out. Info was legit and it was posted last November! Looking forward to more info.
http://niketalk.yuku.com/...r-Yeezy-releases?page=46

Back
Top Bottom