Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

Originally Posted by jayzrdead

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Originally Posted by BigTy23

Why are y'all sweating that mediocre broad?!? I literally see girls everyday that put her to shame, and I work at a hospital lol...
I mean shes not the most beautiful girl ever, obviously.
but she seems like a real average everyday person.

Id say shes cute
pimp.gif
id say shes dope fiend skinny and a no go
I will refrain myself from saying something that will get me banned.
laugh.gif

but you cant honestly say shes bad.

Originally Posted by Wayne141

BigTy I don't know what kind of hospital you're working at, but I might have to go in for a checkup if the girls there all look better than Kdia lol

Lol I'm dead serious too, one of perks of living in Vegas I guess. She's way too skinny for me... Curves>Bones

Originally Posted by Wayne141

BigTy I don't know what kind of hospital you're working at, but I might have to go in for a checkup if the girls there all look better than Kdia lol

Lol I'm dead serious too, one of perks of living in Vegas I guess. She's way too skinny for me... Curves>Bones

cosign. that chick is mediocre at best. no body. she might have a cute face, but you sure can't tell cuz of those ugly glasses...

buncha virgins on this forum it seems like some times...

cosign. that chick is mediocre at best. no body. she might have a cute face, but you sure can't tell cuz of those ugly glasses...

will cop a pair dan resellers gettin in the 1000 with these i mean come on i would do the same haha i love money but i wont be spend a g one that pair anytime soon

will cop a pair dan resellers gettin in the 1000 with these i mean come on i would do the same haha i love money but i wont be spend a g one that pair anytime soon

Why are y'all sweating that mediocre broad?!? I literally see girls everyday that put her to shame, and I work at a hospital lol...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 real talk bro..

I swear if the female is lightskin, slim with long hair she is GOD....
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I would post pics of bad joints, but this aint the thread to.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 real talk bro..

I swear if the female is lightskin, slim with long hair she is GOD....
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I would post pics of bad joints, but this aint the thread to.

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

thats the first pic Ive seen of her. cant see her body in the pic So I think shes cute.
laugh.gif
anything wrong with that?

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

thats the first pic Ive seen of her. cant see her body in the pic So I think shes cute.
laugh.gif
anything wrong with that?

Back
Top Bottom