Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

The more I look at dem the more I like em. Very similar to the originals and looks like it's just made to not look as bulky as the first pair. Cleaner look with that cw as well, but who knows it might not be the final cw.

The more I look at dem the more I like em. Very similar to the originals and looks like it's just made to not look as bulky as the first pair. Cleaner look with that cw as well, but who knows it might not be the final cw.

And this is the difference between the yeezy and other shoes you get a brief burst of activity when pics arrive and then nothing until there are more pics of yeeazy wearing them..........

And this is the difference between the yeezy and other shoes you get a brief burst of activity when pics arrive and then nothing until there are more pics of yeeazy wearing them..........

Originally Posted by inchecksince81

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Originally Posted by dimez81

tumblr_ljxou6c8gF1qgbn35
Don C's lady stays looking right. 
pimp.gif

smokin.gif
damn shes
pimp.gif

info on her please? 
nerd.gif

Why are y'all sweating that mediocre broad?!? I literally see girls everyday that put her to shame, and I work at a hospital lol...

Why are y'all sweating that mediocre broad?!? I literally see girls everyday that put her to shame, and I work at a hospital lol...

Originally Posted by BigTy23

I mean shes not the most beautiful girl ever, obviously.
but she seems like a real average everyday person.

Id say shes cute
pimp.gif

Id say shes cute
pimp.gif

that girl has the girl next door type of look,
as far as the shoes go im liking these more than the yeezy 1s. The yeezy ones seemed to bukly almost like a boot these look more sleek.

that girl has the girl next door type of look,
as far as the shoes go im liking these more than the yeezy 1s. The yeezy ones seemed to bukly almost like a boot these look more sleek.

BigTy I don't know what kind of hospital you're working at, but I might have to go in for a checkup if the girls there all look better than Kdia lol

BigTy I don't know what kind of hospital you're working at, but I might have to go in for a checkup if the girls there all look better than Kdia lol

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Id say shes cute
pimp.gif
id say shes dope fiend skinny and a no go

Id say shes cute
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jayzrdead

Id say shes cute
pimp.gif
I will refrain myself from saying something that will get me banned.
laugh.gif

but you cant honestly say shes bad.

Back
Top Bottom