Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

these look danm good
pimp.gif

mass histeria on black friday....+$% was Nike thinking releasing these along with the BCIII's and the Entourages??????!!! on black friday out of all the %$$%$%* days in the year!

mass histeria on black friday....+$% was Nike thinking releasing these along with the BCIII's and the Entourages??????!!! on black friday out of all the %$$%$%* days in the year!

If I'm not getting these at retail.. Then F*# it. No way I'm dropping 800++ for a pair that's gonna crumble later on..

If I'm not getting these at retail.. Then F*# it. No way I'm dropping 800++ for a pair that's gonna crumble later on..

Originally Posted by aftashoc

chances are you wont get these at retail unless yu have a nice connect or you are willing to camp out for a week in the middle of november and risk your life while doing it, bring the hammer.

chances are you wont get these at retail unless yu have a nice connect or you are willing to camp out for a week in the middle of november and risk your life while doing it, bring the hammer.

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Reselling 2 pairs of these will help me get the audi I was looking at.
it'll help me not get my pairs. thanks.
You can only blame yourself for that homie
yea you're definitely right. I should just ditch school and every other priority in life for these. I gotcha.

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Reselling 2 pairs of these will help me get the audi I was looking at.
it'll help me not get my pairs. thanks.
You can only blame yourself for that homie
yea you're definitely right. I should just ditch school and every other priority in life for these. I gotcha.

Should be called Air Yeezy 1.0, they look too similar....equally ghey though. We're not in the 90's anymore,  
laugh.gif
 @ the timberland/lugz look.
inb4 "you be salty because you wont be able to cop them on black friday".....actually no.

Should be called Air Yeezy 1.0, they look too similar....equally ghey though. We're not in the 90's anymore,  
laugh.gif
 @ the timberland/lugz look.
inb4 "you be salty because you wont be able to cop them on black friday".....actually no.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Balloting was held 2 years ago when the first yeezys got release (only 2-3 pairs per size)..Its been awhile since there was a camp out here in singapore..

Balloting was held 2 years ago when the first yeezys got release (only 2-3 pairs per size)..Its been awhile since there was a camp out here in singapore..

I need to see the other colorways before I even decide if I want the Black Friday (alleged) pair.

I need to see the other colorways before I even decide if I want the Black Friday (alleged) pair.

All that and concords the following month.. Everybodys gonna be broke for x'mas.. Hahaha!

Back
Top Bottom