Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

Originally Posted by ksteezy

mass histeria on black friday....+$% was Nike thinking releasing these along with the BCIII's and the Entourages??????!!! on black friday out of all the %$$%$%* days in the year!

All that and concords the following month.. Everybodys gonna be broke for x'mas.. Hahaha!

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

it'll help me not get my pairs. thanks.
You can only blame yourself for that homie
yea you're definitely right. I should just ditch school and every other priority in life for these. I gotcha.
If you want them that bad, then yes. If not, then stop *****ing. I'm tired of people coming on this website and making excuses as to why they couldn't get this pair and why they couldn't get that pair. Make some moves in advance and guarantee yourself a pair. Plain and simple.

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

it'll help me not get my pairs. thanks.
You can only blame yourself for that homie
yea you're definitely right. I should just ditch school and every other priority in life for these. I gotcha.
If you want them that bad, then yes. If not, then stop *****ing. I'm tired of people coming on this website and making excuses as to why they couldn't get this pair and why they couldn't get that pair. Make some moves in advance and guarantee yourself a pair. Plain and simple.

at the thought of people missing thanksgiving with their family for shoes.
30t6p3b.gif

Well, Jay-Z already let us know.."Thanksgiving disguised as a feast"...so it's str8 to miss thanksgiving for the Yeezy 2's haha

Well, Jay-Z already let us know.."Thanksgiving disguised as a feast"...so it's str8 to miss thanksgiving for the Yeezy 2's haha

My sources said no confirmed date but they also added that Black Friday would be a good date to release these. SMH

My sources said no confirmed date but they also added that Black Friday would be a good date to release these. SMH

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
at families getting together to celebrate the misleading and subsequent pillaging of an entire race of people. See where I'm going with this?

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
at families getting together to celebrate the misleading and subsequent pillaging of an entire race of people. See where I'm going with this?

Originally Posted by soledout23

I've heard this date since the start of this Yeezy 2 news. I hope they don't release on Black Friday though.

Originally Posted by soledout23

I've heard this date since the start of this Yeezy 2 news. I hope they don't release on Black Friday though.

Originally Posted by Type X

Originally Posted by Gex The Damaja

Why is it two toned tho? I wouldn't say its a better design then the yeezy 1 but its still nice, just the two toned is a little weird.

What is wrong with two toned?
I think it would have looked better one toned or at least similar greys. 
Anyway, How many sneakers does kanye have left on the nike contract is this the last or does he have another one? I think i remember it was 3 but I'm not sure.

Originally Posted by Type X

Originally Posted by Gex The Damaja

Why is it two toned tho? I wouldn't say its a better design then the yeezy 1 but its still nice, just the two toned is a little weird.

What is wrong with two toned?
I think it would have looked better one toned or at least similar greys. 
Anyway, How many sneakers does kanye have left on the nike contract is this the last or does he have another one? I think i remember it was 3 but I'm not sure.

Back
Top Bottom