Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

Originally Posted by Furrell

Originally Posted by jhobson5

Originally Posted by NickEPockets

Specialty stores, HOHs, Niketowns and on Nike.com
Only released at certain Niketowns...

I am a yeezy fan. And took me a lot of connections and strings to work a real 9 to 5 and still grab pairs. This around I dont think that will possible. There are kids willing to camp out for weeks just to get a pair to put on ebay. Sad but so true. Oh well if I can grab them no doubt that I will...

Not true. In NYC, they released at House of Hoops, Dr. Jay's on 34th Street and Jimmy Jazz on Fulton St. just to name a few.
i think he meant that not all niketowns got them

Originally Posted by NickEPockets

Specialty stores, HOHs, Niketowns and on Nike.com

I am a yeezy fan. And took me a lot of connections and strings to work a real 9 to 5 and still grab pairs. This around I dont think that will possible. There are kids willing to camp out for weeks just to get a pair to put on ebay. Sad but so true. Oh well if I can grab them no doubt that I will...

Not true. In NYC, they released at House of Hoops, Dr. Jay's on 34th Street and Jimmy Jazz on Fulton St. just to name a few.

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Thanks moneymike thats exactly what I mean. Not all Niketowns got them

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Thanks moneymike thats exactly what I mean. Not all Niketowns got them

Damn.

Do not want.

30t6p3b.gif

They look pretty clean. Lets just hope Nike dosn't send them to ONLY major city boutiques again. I would've been pissed if I camped for 2/3 days at the FRONT OF THE LINE, only to be told I have to participate in a raffle (or buy a shirt) for a CHANCE to buy them. Adding insult to injury, no store sold them for less than $300 when the box price was 215. I currently live in Charleston, SC and the only place close to me that got them was Walter's in ATL. Don't f*** everybody over again Nike.

Back
Top Bottom