Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

They look pretty clean. Lets just hope Nike dosn't send them to ONLY major city boutiques again. I would've been pissed if I camped for 2/3 days at the FRONT OF THE LINE, only to be told I have to participate in a raffle (or buy a shirt) for a CHANCE to buy them. Adding insult to injury, no store sold them for less than $300 when the box price was 215. I currently live in Charleston, SC and the only place close to me that got them was Walter's in ATL. Don't f*** everybody over again Nike.

Originally Posted by infam0usP

They look pretty clean. Lets just hope Nike dosn't send them to ONLY major city boutiques again. I would've been pissed if I camped for 2/3 days at the FRONT OF THE LINE, only to be told I have to participate in a raffle (or buy a shirt) for a CHANCE to buy them. Adding insult to injury, no store sold them for less than $300 when the box price was 215. I currently live in Charleston, SC and the only place close to me that got them was Walter's in ATL. Don't f*** everybody over again Nike.
shops were just taking advantage of the demand, if you ran a shop would give away that potential profit?

Originally Posted by infam0usP

shops were just taking advantage of the demand, if you ran a shop would give away that potential profit?

nike-air-yeezy-23.jpg

http://www.modern-notoriety.com/2011/04/nike-air-yeezy-2-closer-look/

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

if they are easy to get then im with it...

if not yall hypebeast can camp out and keep these

So they're hypebeasts for really wanting the shoe?

Don't quite understand why so many people are only going for the shoe if its easy to get.

Whatever happened to sneaker heads going a little further than waiting on the computer at midnight for a release?

I got all 3 last time without leaving home, always good to have connects
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

So far they look alright, looks like a funky looking shoe.. when we first saw samples of the early Yeezy 1 they looked okay, then we finally saw how good the materials were. I hope materials are as good as the last pair, haven't seen leather like that until Bron South Beach released.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

if they are easy to get then im with it...

if not yall hypebeast can camp out and keep these

So they're hypebeasts for really wanting the shoe?

Don't quite understand why so many people are only going for the shoe if its easy to get.

Whatever happened to sneaker heads going a little further than waiting on the computer at midnight for a release?

I got all 3 last time without leaving home, always good to have connects
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

So far they look alright, looks like a funky looking shoe.. when we first saw samples of the early Yeezy 1 they looked okay, then we finally saw how good the materials were. I hope materials are as good as the last pair, haven't seen leather like that until Bron South Beach released.

Definitely a Prototype as of now..

You could easily tell..

I'm sure Kanye likes to put "attention to detail "...
So we'll see what happens.

Yeezy 1's had a TON of different Prototype Models..

I like how Ye put the Nike Trainer Line into thought on this pair..

Definitely a Prototype as of now..

You could easily tell..

I'm sure Kanye likes to put "attention to detail "...
So we'll see what happens.

Yeezy 1's had a TON of different Prototype Models..

I like how Ye put the Nike Trainer Line into thought on this pair..

Originally Posted by wada7

nike-air-yeezy-new-images.jpg
That looks like some oversized air trainer 1/alpha force type forefoot strap. I'm talking 2-3 times normal size.. That's beyond cheesy if thats as far as they went with the strap

Originally Posted by wada7

nike-air-yeezy-new-images.jpg
That looks like some oversized air trainer 1/alpha force type forefoot strap. I'm talking 2-3 times normal size.. That's beyond cheesy if thats as far as they went with the strap

thinking about it now the yeezy 1 and even the yeezy 2 are hybrid of sorts and i promise if ye's name wasnt associated and the price was $79.99 me and alot of other wouldnt even be commenting right now

thinking about it now the yeezy 1 and even the yeezy 2 are hybrid of sorts and i promise if ye's name wasnt associated and the price was $79.99 me and alot of other wouldnt even be commenting right now

Back
Top Bottom