Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

that cat gif is the ONLY good thing in this entire thread 
laugh.gif

If my local spot gets these, then I'll be straight. If he doesn't, then I'll just chalk it up as a loss. I rather spend thanksgiving playing with my nephew.

If my local spot gets these, then I'll be straight. If he doesn't, then I'll just chalk it up as a loss. I rather spend thanksgiving playing with my nephew.

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

5 colorways
3 in the USA
1 in Europe
1 in Asia
Source Shoe Wolfs twitter
Not sure if any of this info is accurate or not we will see...
nerd.gif

I've heard this (from not just you, though you were the first one I saw that info from), BUT  I also heard 265 retail.....i think that is ducktales though.

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

5 colorways
3 in the USA
1 in Europe
1 in Asia
Source Shoe Wolfs twitter
Not sure if any of this info is accurate or not we will see...
nerd.gif

I've heard this (from not just you, though you were the first one I saw that info from), BUT  I also heard 265 retail.....i think that is ducktales though.

Wait... 3 colourways for the U.S.? Does that mean JUST the U.S. or North America? I'm in Canada and none of that helps me.

What kind of release? I thought these were supposed to be a GR. They're going to sell regardless, so me buying them or not makes no difference. I'll get them if I can. If not, whatever. If I like the colourway and I can get it for close to retail, I'm copping.

Wait... 3 colourways for the U.S.? Does that mean JUST the U.S. or North America? I'm in Canada and none of that helps me.

What kind of release? I thought these were supposed to be a GR. They're going to sell regardless, so me buying them or not makes no difference. I'll get them if I can. If not, whatever. If I like the colourway and I can get it for close to retail, I'm copping.

Back
Top Bottom