Nike Air Yeezy 2

So, NikeStore Toronto Twitter has said the release for Yeezy 2 is tentative in June. Any chances they're dropping on June 9th like they are in Paris and Australia?

Tweeted Nike Store Toronto to confirm if the June 9th date, but its still TBD. Although, Nike Inc. has said they are releasing June 9th. Im guessing NT Toronto wants to keep things quiet? Anyways, anyone planning to camp? If so, PM me.

Livestock also not has confirmed anything publicly yet.

Good luck to those trying to scoop them.

was waiting for this thread. Good luck to all. Livestock said they would get them but not officially confirmed, on their twitter.

Not even gonna try
30t6p3b.gif
... gonna be too hectic good luck to anyone trying though

Didn't camp out for the Galaxy foams, but it wasn't too bad from what I heard, people didn't start camping til like the day before, but yall think its gon be worse than that?

I'll be on the prowl in Calgary.  Lemme know if anyone wants to hook up

Off The Hook in Montreal is getting them. They didn't confirm when and how many.

Originally Posted by RaptorsUndefeated

Originally Posted by lj12

anyone have info for vancouver??

I think Livestock should be getting them. 
hope so too! anyone know what canadian msrp is gonna be?
just realized i won't be able to camp out... stupid june 9 release (if ever)..

stupid question, but how do you participate in the raffle? Do you go in person and get a ticket and wait for a draw?

^ mhm. I like that there's a raffle, but I don't like that anyone outside of Canada is eligible to enter. I thought part of the point of LS was to enhance the Canadian sneaker culture.

looks like it will be just an online raffle...enter on their main page with your email info...i believe they will only allow 1 entry but what i want to know is how do they decide which shoe you can obtain?

Originally Posted by DCS23

looks like it will be just an online raffle...enter on their main page with your email info...i believe they will only allow 1 entry but what i want to know is how do they decide which shoe you can obtain?

They will be drawing for X color and size.  For example, all the size 11's entered in 2 separate draws for the 2 different colors.
Also not a fan of USA and International being able to enter this, no hate but we hurt bad enough for getting releases like this in any attainable quantity, no need to ship off the 10 pairs we do get in the country elsewhere.  

Originally Posted by hozer

Originally Posted by DCS23

They will be drawing for X color and size.  For example, all the size 11's entered in 2 separate draws for the 2 different colors.
Also not a fan of USA and International being able to enter this, no hate but we hurt bad enough for getting releases like this in any attainable quantity, no need to ship off the 10 pairs we do get in the country elsewhere.  

you're preaching to the choir
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom