Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

Is it just me or does it seem that A LOT of people got these red octobers. On IG i seen hundreds of pics of order confirmations. Could be fake but looks like they werent super limited

that's what i'm saying...

seems like a lot were sold.

see 'em all over ebay, the FB marketplaces, IG, etc... and i'm starting to see more reasonable prices already.

i'm just glad they actually released. makes them more attainable.

people have these high hopes that they'll all sell these for $5K, but that was just the prices when they were stolen pairs and were supposed to not release...

now that the market is getting flooded, prices will come down.

Last edited:
Saved every legit pic posted in here. This way next time im at a sneaker convention and dudes claiming they got an early pair for $3000 from a "connect" , i can see if theyre tellin the truth.

im going to say half of the pairs being sold are fakes. no time like right now to push them after the release. stay safe people.

Dayum those pics are lookin good

This track's dedicated to all those who scored their pair

http://www.soundcloud.com/rivalbaker/illest-design-kanye-rant

Congrats 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
The one with the link to buy them.

EDIT: Umm, it's still there?

Last edited:
I've made the decision not to sell these online to avoid the whole PayPal fiasco.

Only methods of payments I will accept online is PayPal Gift or a Wire Transfer.

Sticking to selling these locally inside my bank during business hours.

My pair arrivals tomorrow, I will post pictures for everyone to see.

BTW, Lets try to only post tagged pictures!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom