Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

it seems like they just wanted to get rid of all of em

hence why so many people got pairs.

also the tweet is deleted.

That could be the case. Or maybe there are more pairs available then we would have anticipated. We were kept in the dark about this initial release, who knows what the #s look like and if it was all sold at once...

It could be wishful thinking I know being that I missed out. But also something to think about. Tweets still there too.

Last edited:
I've made the decision not to sell these online to avoid the whole PayPal fiasco.

Only methods of payments I will accept online is PayPal Gift or a Wire Transfer.

Sticking to selling these locally inside my bank during business hours.

My pair arrivals tomorrow, I will post pictures for everyone to see.

BTW, Lets try to only post tagged pictures!!!!!
lol nightmare scenario 

That could be the case. Or maybe there are more pairs available then we would have anticipated. We were kept in the dark about this initial release, who knows what the #s look like and if it was all sold at once...

It could be wishful thinking I know being that I missed out. But also something to think about. Tweets still there too.
Someone mentioned they read a statement that said something along the lines of "nike made $500,000 with the Red Octobers". They didn't give a source or mention if that 500k was profit or net sales, but that info is there to be taken as you please.

I've made the decision not to sell these online to avoid the whole PayPal fiasco.

Only methods of payments I will accept online is PayPal Gift or a Wire Transfer.

local the way to go.. cant see a legit buyer, agreeing to wire or paypal gift

local the way to go.. cant see a legit buyer, agreeing to wire or paypal gift

Why not?
The product is in hand & you cant take a gift pmt back .... ive done CL transactions like that before without issue

Last edited:
1 phone call to paypal and that gift payment just became a legit payment for goods that's easily disputed and chargedback. Plenty of people have scammed sellers by offering paypal gift. Fund the gift with credit card and claim unauthorized payment. 

Point is, nothing online is safe unless you leverage the legal side of the sale.

Fraud is fraud, don't get got!

And don't forget to pay ya taxes!

Last edited:
Why not?
The product is in hand & you cant take a gift pmt back .... ive done CL transactions like that before without issue
with an online buyer, from another state?.. if local.. and im standing in front of the item to be purchased.. yes that makes sense.. 

No...you can't tax someone on $50k, especially when you don't know their profits or expenses.

We have CPA's in here now?
its not uncle sams responsibilty to know that... its your reponsiblity to report that info, and your payment/refund will be adjusted in accordance... but not reporting or paying is a NO NO!!!

its not uncle sams responsibilty to know that... its your reponsiblity to report that info, and your payment/refund will be adjusted in accordance... but not reporting or paying is a NO NO!!!

I'm just saying you cannot be taxed on friends/family (gift) payments or anything other than PROFIT.

i think i've finally hit "acceptance". Congrats to the NT'ers that got em!
happy.gif
how did you get passed #4!

Just waiting til rep sites fix the suede on the toe box since that seems to be the only distinction im seeing... I dunno how people will sell their stuff if that happens. not nearly as easy to tell as the scales fiasco with solar and plats

Just waiting til rep sites fix the suede on the toe box since that seems to be the only distinction im seeing... I dunno how people will sell their stuff if that happens. not nearly as easy to tell as the scales fiasco with solar and plats
In reference to selling, authentics will come with the Nike receipt.

Back
Top Bottom