Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

The reason I ask about what the real receipt looks like is because I see posts like this that come with all this paperwork so I'm wondering what this all is does it come with every pair, is it a receipt or is the receipt the usual one piece of paper, don't wanna b scammed so looking for clarification
I can make a picture of my EU store receipt, do you want that?

if you do, PM it to him

Look what the Mailman brought today (Nike EU Express shipping!)... Was super lucky and very grateful to get these. Thanks to my wife, she was the one that helped for the proper timing (can't explain) - Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 and a lot of nerves and sweat, this is the result:
Tag your pics guys... 

Last edited:
yea my pair is on truck for delivery. the 1st pic we saw today was
pimp.gif
that sneaker group was
sick.gif
kinda wish I did next day shipping now, mine still shows origin scan in memphis
mad.gif

So people are thinking that Nike held some pairs back for another release?  Or is the general consensus that all the pairs are now in circulation?

I was 8 minutes too slow Sunday...smh
mean.gif

Its crazy how we haven't seen a, "Yeezys all over your sofa" pic yet. I'm sure someone is dying to do it. lol

So people are thinking that Nike held some pairs back for another release?  Or is the general consensus that all the pairs are now in circulation?

I was 8 minutes too slow Sunday...smh
mean.gif
It's up in the air right now. Some are saying 2000 pairs have been sold, others believe Nike wanted them all gone in one swoop. 

We all well and happy to see pics right now. Once one of you posts like three pairs its gonna go full on salt attack in here.

its just to many snakes out here looking to scam people outta their hard earned money... and with certified legit pics, it makes their job easier... Not trying to be a "richard"
Did my best now and uploaded again. You are right about the ones that are scamming. Thanks guys @Nupe05  and @LAOKRATWR  for the tip!

Back
Top Bottom