Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

I still havnt seen any pics of the inside tag with the production dates nor what the reciept looks like? Is it a piece if paper or is it something else cause I've been seeing like nike booklets with these and all and I'm confused what these kicks r comming with. Someone please help with some legit pictures and info

huh?

Is it common for the same sneaker to have different production dates?  Maybe they decided to make more which is why they're different?

Yea man is it a regular part receipt that comes with the item directly from bike or what? I will not buy one without proof of receipt from nike so I would like to see what one looks like if anyone's got the real one

I still havnt seen any pics of the inside tag with the production dates nor what the reciept looks like? Is it a piece if paper or is it something else cause I've been seeing like nike booklets with these and all and I'm confused what these kicks r comming with. Someone please help with some legit pictures and info
Lmao look through the thread bro.

Just passed all four parts of the CPA exam, so yes, there is a CPA in here.  lol.

That being said, you absolutely can be taxed on that $50k.  Just depends on whether it's a capital gains tax or regular income tax.

Cash gifts are excluded from tax up to $14,000 per person, but is taxable to the gifter after that.  The giftee is never taxed.

Sorry everyone, for derailing the thread a little.

Congrats on passing the exams, I'm working on taking REG soon. What state are you in?

Yea man is it a regular part receipt that comes with the item directly from bike or what? I will not buy one without proof of receipt from nike so I would like to see what one looks like if anyone's got the real one
Let me just scan my receipt and send it to you. 

Sorry everyone, for derailing the thread a little.

Congrats on passing the exams, I'm working on taking REG soon. What state are you in?
Thanks man, REG was the last part I needed to pass and it was the biggest pain by far.  Good luck on yours.

I'm in VA.

probably the same piece of paper receipt that comes with every online order from NDC

Damn it seems as though many just want these to resell. Selling these never really crossed my mind. I wanted them because I like the design of the shoe and would wear them on certain occasions. Yeah the money I would make is good, but I wanna keep them!

Here's what my wife told me when I told her what these are worth. "Well ask yourself, is it easier to make the money back or to get the shoes again?"

She closed me on keeping them forever.

Exactly! I will make that money again. I won't have the chance to get the shoes again most likely. That's how I think of these things too.

Can someone please advise what the going rate for these would be at FC. I am very interested in a pair, but would rather pay the premium over getting scammed. I mean, let's be real, either way I am getting... But I choose to get an authentic pair. People bidding on screen shots in the bay and I cant do that ....

Last edited by a moderator:
Can someone please advise what the going rate for these would be at FC. I am very interested in a pair, but would rather pay the premium over getting scammed. I mean, let's be real, either way I am getting... But I choose to get an authentic pair. People bidding on screen shots in the bay and I cant do that ....
I would guess 8-10k

5-7k 

I would have traded for Solar straight up knowing I was taking an L... Theyre shoes not a powerball come up

Borrowing from my local sneaker head group, just posted this: 

EDIT: Not mine or anything, just happened to see the post.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom