Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

I'm looking at a size 9.5, the guy has order confirm and receipt from Nike....i'm wondering on the prodcution dates, it's a size 9.5 - 6/25 - 9/28   anyone have a size 9.5 to confirm or any other input....sorry I know i have a low post count
How much? I'm in market for 9.5 also

one million billion dollars.

Last edited:
Anyone know of consignment shops in the bay area? I talked to Sole Supremacy and they'll give me $2,500 in cash right now or consign them at whatever price I want, though they don't have any buyers lined up for my size 11. I contacted FC but haven't heard anything back and they don't answer their phone.

That album was just okay, Kanye was very much on his rhyme the same word with the same word grind then. I've always thought mbdtwf was his best. The social commentary on it was exceptional.

I got it in my cart 1st!  
roll.gif
:wow:

I cant eem afford the tax on these

Bye

Anyone know of consignment shops in the bay area? I talked to Sole Supremacy and they'll give me $2,500 in cash right now or consign them at whatever price I want, though they don't have any buyers lined up for my size 11. I contacted FC but haven't heard anything back and they don't answer their phone.
Try FOOTAGE in Berkeley - http://www.yelp.com/biz/footage-by-the-coolshoeshine-berkeley
I can't stand footage, I offered them 1,200 for a pair of Bin 9s.....they turned it down.

Dude should try RIF.

Dont play yourself with SoleSupremacy.  I asked my dude and he said KickCity, Presitge and there is another shop in San Jo but he forgot their name.

If it was a 9.5 itd be sold.

Dont play yourself with SoleSupremacy.  I asked my dude and he said KickCity, Presitge and there is another shop in San Jo but he forgot their name.

If it was a 9.5 itd be sold.
Sole on Ice is the SJ spot you're thinking of. The owner gets in after 5, so I won't have a price from him until then. That would be the easiest for me, but if FC gets back to me and we're talking 5-6 stacks, I'm going to call out of work on Friday and drive down to LA with them rather than paying and risking shipping them.

So how long until someone actually puts these on their feet? Pretty sure I have only seen one on-feet picture, and it was on a rug

So how long until someone actually puts these on their feet? Pretty sure I have only seen one on-feet picture, and it was on a rug
I literally haven't seen one on foot picture yet. Just listing after listing. Kinda wondering when people will start sporting the sneaker lol. Possibly in a few months.

LOL some dude is saying on my instagram that it's supposed to be spelled "rouge" on the box and my pair is fake. 

roll.gif

The salt is real. 

Last edited:
Your boy is working on a pair, don't worry. Gonna pay 10-12 times the price of most, but going to rock quicker and harder. :smokin

I just talked to a spot that said they'd do $2,500 in cash as well because they are taking a huge risk that Nike isn't going to release these in stores in big numbers. In the next breath he said he had a buyer for $3,500 in a 9.5 right now. I just laughed at him, as if he thought he was going to talk me down because these may release in numbers!:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom