Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

10 X 245 = 2,450
lol ya but 80% of pairs are being resold so its more like 10 *2000 = 20,000  
roll.gif

Last edited:
for those whose tracking didnt update yet yall will be good. Happend to mines this morning, 

Went from Destination Scan at 5:13 Am and i received my RO at 10:33

Congrats bro...play u in a game of 2K for em....YOU DONT WANT IT!! Haha

that still doesn't make any sense.....now you're changing the context of the entire post you just quoted.

L, just take it bro.

Last edited:
For anybody that is interested in flight club, I just left from there and can confirm they are accepting pairs for 6k...no idea where the guy earlier came up with 3k, unless it was a size 7 or something.

Also asked if they sold any yet, and the guy at the register said that only one pair has actually sold so far for the 6k.

Last edited:
You're both being ridiculous if you think a misunderstanding like that has to be a big deal LOL. 20k is way too much for these, 2.5k is a more reasonable number.

Just checked out my friends pair. Definitely a bright red/infrared color in person

Also I'd be upset if I paid $3000 for these :lol: I love them but I don't get it

You're both being ridiculous if you think a misunderstanding like that has to be a big deal LOL. 20k is way too much for these, 2.5k is a more reasonable number.
I agree, but when shops are offering me $2500 right now in cash, I know that is the low end. RIF is saying 4K is what they're advising as selling price, to keep them somewhat in line with the other two pairs. So even from a consignment angle, you're probably looking at $3,500 after they take their 20%. I think they're going to be hard to find for $2,500 or less for some time.

If he's saying he's going to pay 10-12 times what most are, which I personally have assumed is resale price and not retail, then I am correct.

10 * $2,000 = $20,000, bro.

STOP IT. Just admit you made a mistake and added an extra zero, minimum. :rofl:

I was talking more about Moreno and SneakerHeathen. Ya'll just understood what he said differently, no ones wrong LOL. I thought for a second he was ready to pay 10-12x resell value too, then realized no ones dropping 30k+ on a pair of sneakers....

Nike, just restock already ( i know, highly likely right...), so i can give the middle finger to the re sellers and unsubscribe from this thread. 

edit: if they do im scooping up me mark and gator pairs and im outtie

Last edited:
If he's saying he's going to pay 10-12 times what most are, which I personally have assumed is resale price and not retail, then I am correct.

10 * $2,000 = $20,000, bro.

WHAT?

why would you assume 10x resale?

That makes no sense.

Just take your L like a man, we all get 'em from time to time.

FC just got back to me with a quote... it would appear they are looking to price these at 6K across the board. Looks like I'm driving down to LA on Friday.

Back
Top Bottom