Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

How does Flight Club determine their prices?  These are demanding the same prices as the Q54 F&F on their site.... 
sick.gif

I agreed to their 6K price, didn't suggest my own. I'm just wondering what FC's plan is. I'm hoping to have my pair to the LA store by Friday morning when they open so that I'm the first or second pair in my size in their store, but I'm curious if it's just a ploy to move them a few weeks later at 5-5.5. Then again it's LA and if availability and access is there, 6K probably doesn't mean much more than 4 or 5 to the type of buyer they field.

Last edited:
I agreed to their 6K price, didn't suggest my own. I'm just wondering what FC's plan is. I'm hoping to have my pair to the LA store by Friday morning when they open so that I'm the first or second pair in my size in their store, but I'm curious if it's just a ploy to move them a few weeks later at 5-5.5. Then again it's LA and if availability and access is there, 6K probably doesn't mean much more than 4 or 5 to the type of buyer they field.
you know they let people try the shoes on and ****. So if your shoe doesn't sell it will be somewhat worn cuz ppl will be walking around in it, taking pics and ****

you know they let people try the shoes on and ****. So if your shoe doesn't sell it will be somewhat worn cuz ppl will be walking around in it, taking pics and ****
unless you have a relationship or are famous they aint letting you try on nothing

i wanna try on some air mags tho 
nerd.gif

unless you have a relationship or are famous they aint letting you try on nothing

i wanna try on some air mags tho :nerd:
they always let ppl try the shoes on. I tried on the VIP flightposites and didn't cop. People were scared to bring their corks in for that reason :lol:

^ Okay if thats the case I wonder who suggested that price.  

I'm assuming FC did just from reading some of the pages from earlier.  

If FC did set the price then they're really praying on the hype.

FC suggested the price, sellers are agreeing.

it's a buyers market.

it's a buyers market.
Do they cash you out as soon as you take them, or do you have to wait until they sell?

If they do and they cash you out right away and they don't sell for the suggested price, then does FC just take the L and sell them at a lower price?

it's a buyers market.
If you think these will go for 6k your crazy. Those pairs will sit at FC at 6k 

prices are coming down. 

more RO than both plats and solars. 

impulse buyers are getting the shaft right now

Do they cash you out as soon as you take them, or do you have to wait until they sell?

If they do and they cash you out right away and they don't sell for the suggested price, then does FC just take the L and sell them at a lower price?

it's consignment bro, you have to wait for them to sell.

the price set is solid, no haggling.

Guess what I'm doing at FCLA on Sat since I'm a sz 11 as well
nthat.gif
devil.gif

does flightclub sell the sizes by the order they come in or is it just random

for instance if i bring in the first pair of a size then that size sells am i first in line to get payment

Last edited:
I'm not even gonna lie, I almost traded my Undefeated IV's for a pair that my buddy had the day before they dropped since I thought they weren't releasing. (slapped myself straight :smh:) Extremely happy that I didn't, but it looks like I'm gonna have to drop a few racks for these now though. :nerd:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom