Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

http://sell.flightclub.com/index.php

this should clarify the process.
Okay thanks for clarifying.

I guess they know best, after all they have "extensive data". 
laugh.gif

I wonder where their "data" comes from for these though.

does flightclub sell the sizes by the order they come in or is it just random

for instance if i bring in the first pair of a size then that size sells am i first in line to get payment

if 2 pairs are listed in the same size/price I believe it depends on which shoe was put in the system first.

My guy just copped a size 10 for $2500 face to face meet up at a local chicago police department...

[emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji] for a restock

Okay thanks for clarifying.

I guess they know best, after all they have "extensive data". :lol:

I wonder where their "data" comes from for these though.

their data comes from their own historical prices. the old site had the feature showing whn each pair sold and for how much.

it showed high price, average price, median price and low price with an accompanied graph.

if a shoe just released it's they used their own/consignee's discretion to set price.

in this case they're assessing the market valuation, granted it's on the high end of that valuation.

Last edited:
people are calling for a restock near the 30th, is this true? it's been on twitter and Instagram

their data comes from their own historical prices. the old site had the feature showing whn each pair sold and for how much.

it showed high price, average price, median price and low price with an accompanied graph.

if a shoe just released it's they used their own/consignee's discretion to set price.

in this case they're assessing the market valuation, granted it's on the high end of that valuation.
I see, well I have no doubt in my mind they will sell a few pairs here and there, with both stores being located in expensive "cost of living" cities.

Hopefully they don't sell enough to think thats the norm though 
mean.gif

cant wait for my pair to arrive tomorrow.. also getting a few other goodies i bought . will post up pics when i get everything..

Congrats @Jada2001Retro I wouldn't say no to $4500 cash either.

PO

Last edited:
Hypothetically, yes.

I wasn't so sure about it myself, until I actually saw how well a pair of '06 FR3's held up after swapping out insoles.  Since then, added them to every 3 or 8 I've owned to help paint chipping.  Haven't had any issues yet (and I wear my Aqua 8's pretty heavily).

Here's the actual insole on DSS

http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/product/index.jsp?productId=4240694

these are even thicker, they're the ones i got.

use them on any shoes with potential paint cracking, so far so good.

wish i woulda used them on my aqua 8's b4 i unDSed... :smh:

http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/p..._cs&recid=Product_PageElement_product_rr_2_37

just sold my Yeezys for a pound of sour and a 8th of zona 

life is good man

you got ripped off.

better break that down if you wanna make it worth your while.

Btw: living in AZ I can tell you this "zona" is a myth and just a clever name for mexican brick weed. Nobody out here ***** with it.

Enjoy!

Last edited:
BTW, My first reaction to them was, "Holy **** these are Infrared!". They are kinda orange/pinkish in person.

they look that way in every pic, and a ton of people keep saying that (that's that's the first thing they notice, cuz they thought they were supposed to be plain red)...

i'm convinced people kept saying otherwise yesterday just to disagree with me... :lol:

not the red octobers yet even though very close but if anyone cares the solar reds can be had SPOT ON now

materials, lining color, gold lace tips. scales, leather etc they are really puttin in work

i wouldnt even buy these online from anyone at this point.

View media item 799697
reported.

cuz all you do in here is promote these "super duper perfect fakes"...

this is the AUTHENTIC yeezy thread.

F outta here with that.

View media item 798246

ey proto, whatchu bout to offer up in a trade?

thinking of offering up some heat in a trade as well. but I want to wait to see what others are considering.

Be careful when buying pairs because dudes are using the receipt that they got from nike and putting it with the fake pair the bought before so keep a lookout on the pair you are buying just because it comes with a receipt doesn't mean it legit a dude i know got hit like that :smh: :smh:

man, i'm upset they removed those historical prices graphs...

the one for the yeezy 1's showed how much higher size 12 was going for over all the other sizes.

made sense after PO confirmed kanye's team buys up any DS Y1's that hit the market.

blink 1's in a size 12 consistently sold for over $3K the last couple years... zens for $2.5K, and nets for $2K.

it's making me think about putting up one or two of my DS Y1's on FC to get maximum price for them and buy these RO's...

i just really don't like the idea of letting any of my yeezys go. :smh:

man, i'm upset they removed those historical prices graphs...

the one for the yeezy 1's showed how much higher size 12 was going for over all the other sizes.

made sense after PO confirmed kanye's team buys up any DS Y1's that hit the market.

blink 1's in a size 12 consistently sold for over $3K the last couple years... zens for $2.5K, and nets for $2K.

it's making me think about putting up one or two of my DS Y1's on FC to get maximum price for them and buy these RO's...

i just really don't like the idea of letting any of my yeezys go. :smh:

you thinking of letting your 1s go to cop the ROs? I wouldn't do it just yet bro....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom