Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

Her only mistake was that she let people at NT know her business. She's basically found a way to react that doesn't get her in trouble, she's hitting where it hurts. I know women who will drop the dude and go fight the other chick.

Last edited:
DON'T CARE WHAT ANYONE SAYS, THAT BURNING AFFAIR IS LAME AS IN MY BOOK.

THOSE SHOES COULD BE SOLD AT MARKET VALUE OR EVEN GIVEN TO A NUMBER OF NIKETALK MEMBERS IN THIS VERY THREAD WHO MISSED OUT AND WOULD LOVE TO HAVE A PAIR. HELL, WHY NOT GIVE IT TO THE GUY WHO SENT HER FLOWERS? WOULDN'T THAT BE A KIND GESTURE AND I KNOW NOTHING IS GOING TO HURT WORSE TO THE EX THAN SEEING A GIFT MEANT FOR HIM BEING USED AND WORN BY ANOTHER GUY. MUCH BETTER SOLUTION THAN BURNING IN MY BOOK.

HELL, THE SHOES COULD BE GIVEN TO GOODWILL FOR SOMEONE LESS FORTUNATE TO WEAR OR EVEN SOLD AND MONEY DONATED TO CHARITY. SO MANY OTHER OPTIONS TO DO GOOD BY THE SUPPOSED WRONG THAT WAS DONE.
basically what I wanted to post, but I'm not a big typer on here.

if its not for attenion why announce it ,she could have burned the shoes and sent him the video.
You put your business out there expect to get burnt
no pun intended

So for those who rock their Yeezys, do you toss on a sole protector?  Are they actually effective?  Do they take away any of the glow from the sole?

Those that aren't burning their pair want to know 
laugh.gif

So for those who rock their Yeezys, do you toss on a sole protector?  Are they actually effective?  Do they take away any of the glow from the sole?

Those that aren't burning their pair want to know :lol:
I never used them before but I did ask Sole Saver if it'll prevent the GITD soles from getting those sort of brown spots and he said no. He also mentioned they hadn't I figured out a way to get those spots out of the sole once they're there. (DS and non-DS pairs have this effect). Not sure if it'll ever happen to the RO's since the sole is a darker color.

I figured it wasn't worth the hassle that it looks like to put them on if all they do is keep dirt from getting on them.

Yaw naive dudes with the "if she was all that" mess... lmaoo....

Philanderers will philander... NO MATTER HOW BAD THE WOMAN...

Word to Robin Thicke, Eric Benet, and every Other idiot who's ever cheated on a bad joint.

Back to the Yeezy's...

Last edited by a moderator:
Yaw naive dudes with the "if she was all that" mess... lmaoo....

Philanderers will philander... NO MATTER HOW BAD THE WOMAN...

Word to Robin Thicke, Eric Benet, and every Other idiot who's ever cheated on a bad joint.

Back to the Yeezy's...
Tru....

Last edited by a moderator:
hmmm all 3 yeezy 2 cws sz12 DS, im seeing people trading 1 pair of random size ROs for 2000-2006 cars

maybe i could trade all 3 for a 2010-2012 mercedes 
smokin.gif

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom