Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

Just received my pair from ebonykates :smokin She accepted my offer because she didnt feel the need to hit someone over the head for a $245 sneaker. Not only shipped out the next day but paid for overnight shipping. Gonna take pics when I get home but keep hope alive yall cause there are reasonable sellers out there, and every once in a while youll come across a great person and seller like I was fortunate enough to.

Last edited:
Just received my pair from ebonykates :smokin She accepted my offer because she didnt feel the need to hit someone over the head for a $245 sneaker. Not only shipped out the next day but paid for overnight shipping. Gonna take pics when I get home but keep hope alive yall cause there are reasonable sellers out there, and every once in a while youll come across a great person and seller like I was fortunate enough to.

how much you pay bro

mean.gif

I'll never hate on someone who changes their position for the better. Can't do it. I can't hate on people in obvious pain either.

Last edited:
i cant wait till after the 15th the yeezy burning aftermath
all in all its just shoes glad this thread is still open

If you want to laugh and are bored at work like me, go back and re-read the first 3 pages of this thread.  

The mixture of salt and excitement are quite funny.  

being a sugar mama and then getting butthurt when the guy cheats shouldnt count as obvious pain, just obvious 
Sometimes these things like some other things can be pretty devastating. I like a good troll as much as the next guy but I think there are limits even on the internet.

@PRGirlGoneRogue
 Reminds me of that one girl that cuts herself, never deep enough to do any real damage but makes sure to wear short sleeves all the time so everybody can see her "pain".
but yall keep mentioning her to keep her coming back.
Brilliant!
Shes going to be back regardless, chicks like her will always have a crisis that needs national attention.

Because she knows guy you guys will keep entertaining her. If she posted her stuff and nobody said anything then we wouldn't have PAGES of people saying the same thing about her over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.

Common sense 101.

@PRGirlGoneRogue
 Reminds me of that one girl that cuts herself, never deep enough to do any real damage but makes sure to wear short sleeves all the time so everybody can see her "pain".
but yall keep mentioning her to keep her coming back.
Brilliant!
Shes going to be back regardless, chicks like her will always have a crisis that needs national attention.
Because she knows guy you guys will keep entertaining her. If she posted her stuff and nobody said anything then we wouldn't have PAGES of people saying the same thing about her over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.

Common sense 101.
@bigj505  There's a certain level of entertainment that people like her bring to the yeezy thread, while you may find it redundant some of us are entertained.  I get it, back to the shoes and all that but being completely honest the grand majority of posts in the yeezy thread are by people dreaming about owning these shoes rather than by people that do own them so to a certain extent there can only be so many posts about the shoes.

Back
Top Bottom