Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

I saw someone wear these today. that red in person :smokin

the red looks bland online, kinda like the red vis. in person its a whole different story.

i agree they look sooo much better in person. i thought the entire shoe was all the same shade of red but in person the upper, sole and suede are all a lil different. i like it. 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
I can't see them ever going higher than 4k.  There is someone out there willing to let them go for 3k, it doesn't seem like many people are chomping at the bit to buy them at 4k+ from what I've seen.  

Holding these in hand vs never seeing them in person and only online.

Online wins. Yeah they are dope but I guess when u actually get to hold them and think about $3k the appeal just kind of drops

Every day i scroll through ebay trying to find some RO's in my size for the right price and I ALWAYS notice that the relatively "good" fakes always have bids of like 800$+ on them. Are people really being scammed that bad? Do they actually think that there getting legit RO's for less than 1000$. Its mind boggling. 

I just got a pair for $2900 last week then sold Fiegs FP's for an extra $200, Jordan 1 SBs for an extra $200, and Jordan Futures for an extra $400 so I basically paid $2100.

It's the truth tho. I mean if I pay 160 for a pair of shoes, sell it for 260, then purchase a shoe that retailed at 160 and is "worth" 260 then it is paying for inflation with inflation.

yeah, it's one way to look at it... but since the shoe i was trading was worth way more than i paid, and i coulda gotten that had i sold instead of traded, it still has to be considered what they're actually worth, not what you paid.

it's just nice to not come out of pocket extra actual cash, and not have to go thru the hassle of selling them, shipping them, hoping to not get charge back scammed, etc...

luckily the pair i traded i had doubles of, so it didn't hurt that bad.

It's the truth tho. I mean if I pay 160 for a pair of shoes, sell it for 260, then purchase a shoe that retailed at 160 and is "worth" 260 then it is paying for inflation with inflation.

yeah, it's one way to look at it... but since the shoe i was trading was worth way more than i paid, and i coulda gotten that had i sold instead of traded, it still has to be considered what they're actually worth, not what you paid.

it's just nice to not come out of pocket extra actual cash, and not have to go thru the hassle of selling them, shipping them, hoping to not get charge back scammed, etc...

luckily the pair i traded i had doubles of, so it didn't hurt that bad.

Sooooo.... It's still inflation. Not sure what the issue is.

When RO and solars were worth near equal amounts:
If I paid 250 for solars and traded them for RO it's still an example of inflation with inflation. Inflation doesn't have a threshold on price difference.

Last edited:
Sooooo.... It's still inflation. Not sure what the issue is.

When RO and solars were worth near equal amounts:
If I paid 250 for solars and traded them for RO it's still an example of inflation with inflation. Inflation doesn't have a threshold on price difference.

right, but just because you paid $250 for solars doesn't mean by trading for RO's you got the RO's for only $250...

you may have spent $250, but you coulda sold those solars for $3K... so you traded something valued at $3K, not $250...

no issue, we're both saying the same thing ultimately, i just don't like looking at things like that cuz it doesn't seem like reality. i may have only spent $200 on my banned 1's, but i coulda got $1K for 'em, so when i traded them away, i looked at it like i traded away $1K, not $200...

like i said, it is nice to know that you only spent retail price or close to it when using it in a trade... no matter how much it's valued at... it does help you feel like you won... :lol:

People load up on shoes they get for retail for trade purposes for shoes they miss out on. I'm just telling it how it is. Sorry if you don't like how I stated it.

Last edited:
Pl
I just got a pair for $2900 last week then sold Fiegs FP's for an extra $200, Jordan 1 SBs for an extra $200, and Jordan Futures for an extra $400 so I basically paid $2100.

Plus the cost of the actual shoes you paid retail. So might be a little more than 2100.

Here's a question - once the market dries up of authentic pairs. Where will the RO settle at? I'm hoping back to 5-6K but doubt it. Maybe with the release of the addidas...?

Pl
Plus the cost of the actual shoes you paid retail. So might be a little more than 2100.

I already factored in what I paid retail for and cost of shipping. What $ I listed for the FP, AJ1 SB, and Futures were all profit.

Also just waiting on last weeks restock order to come in and when those have sold I'd pretty much paid close to retail.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom