Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

http://www.complex.com/sneakers/201...+06+2014&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social

OMG!!! These two are such bros. I can't wait for this Ralph Lauren x Kanye West collab that he's been working closely on with Ye.

These high def security cam images show it all. Sami's not stalking Kanye around the world..... They're clearly homies irl.

Careful, your salty is showing  
tongue.gif

Last edited:
Would anyone be able to advise what would be the best suede cleaner to clean up the suede portion of the Platinum Yeezy IIs? Im having a hard time deciding on what to use.. Thanks in advance!

Would anyone be able to advise what would be the best suede cleaner to clean up the suede portion of the Platinum Yeezy IIs? Im having a hard time deciding on what to use.. Thanks in advance!
Try Lincoln EZ Cleaner but honestly if its just a spot touch up id get a clean white eraser and lightly go over the dirty area in the direction of the suede. Then lightly go over the area with a soft bristle brush.

thank you for the reply! i havent really cleaned the suede this entire time and i was looking for something to use to clean the entire suede potion of the shoe. I will look into the cleaner you suggested. thanks!

Try Lincoln EZ Cleaner but honestly if its just a spot touch up id get a clean white eraser and lightly go over the dirty area in the direction of the suede. Then lightly go over the area with a soft bristle brush.
i would second this as well. Lincoln EZ Cleaner is the best suede cleaner on the market. Followed by Jason Markk at 2nd.

I personally use Jason Markk on my Plats, just cause i havent picked up any EZ Cleaner in a while. Jason Markk is more convenient because it's just one cleaner for all materials. JM works well on my Plats, suede and scales. Just be very careful/gentle if you're cleaning the scales.

i would second this as well. Lincoln EZ Cleaner is the best suede cleaner on the market. Followed by Jason Markk at 2nd.

I personally use Jason Markk on my Plats, just cause i havent picked up any EZ Cleaner in a while. Jason Markk is more convenient because it's just one cleaner for all materials. JM works well on my Plats, suede and scales. Just be very careful/gentle if you're cleaning the scales.
appreciate the information. I would have to order Lincoln EZ cleaner off like amazon or i can drive down to nordstroms and pick up some jason mark. looks like i will go with the latter.

I feel like Jason Markk is all marketing, I'm not really impressed w/ their products.

I would just order Lincoln EZ Cleaner and this:

Amazon product ASIN B00IIFFEPU
And you can pretty much clean anything.

Last edited by a moderator:
what are those?!

.....not sure if really hate them, or really like them :lol:

what's a fair price on some yeezy 2s? plats? solars? RO? all the same price? 

Do you think anyone would consider a trade for the whole Kobe Prelude Pack (1-8)?

let me know just trying to get an idea

what's a fair price on some yeezy 2s? plats? solars? RO? all the same price? 

Do you think anyone would consider a trade for the whole Kobe Prelude Pack (1-8)?

let me know just trying to get an idea
yes you can, especially if u trade the solar.

solar > RO > plats based on market price right now

Back
Top Bottom