Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

what's a fair price on some yeezy 2s? plats? solars? RO? all the same price? 

Do you think anyone would consider a trade for the whole Kobe Prelude Pack (1-8)?

let me know just trying to get an idea
A really good trade package for solars and red Octobers .I would try to get cash def for plats on top.

Last edited:
Ds prices are more like 4k for solars 3.5 to 4 for ro and 3 to 3.5 for plats depends on size

has anybody ever done a co-signment with rifla and any bad experiences? i stumbled upon a size 11 for a reasonable price, but I need a 10. I doubt they size swap. Im flying in from Washington, are they better than flight club?

for those who missed all yeezy release, better hoping kanye return to nike so they can start retroing it

http://www.complex.com/sneakers/2014/06/gentry-humphrey-says-air-yeezy-retro-release-is-possible

Nike owns the design. They would have to take off "Yeezy" from the box if Kanye isn't with Nike, when they retro the sneakers. They said it in the article.

Yup. Kinda like how Adidas owns the initial Kobes and Fila owns the grant hills. Adidas renamed the Kobes Is to the crazy 8 and Fila renamed the hills to something like 95 or something.

Nike owns the design. They would have to take off "Yeezy" from the box if Kanye isn't with Nike, when they retro the sneakers. They said it in the article.
as long as the design remain the same, i'm still on it.

Last edited:
for those who missed all yeezy release, better hoping kanye return to nike so they can start retroing it

http://www.complex.com/sneakers/2014/06/gentry-humphrey-says-air-yeezy-retro-release-is-possible

is the yeezy on the box the only affiliation to kanye or is there something on the shoe as well? i can see them removing the tongue logo and putting a nike sign. unless kanye owns that logo.

^small subtle things. Trust me I think a retro is imminent. We are talking about Nike here. Nothing is safe!

is the yeezy on the box the only affiliation to kanye or is there something on the shoe as well? i can see them removing the tongue logo and putting a nike sign. unless kanye owns that logo.

View media item 1027525
Kanye doesn't own the rights to the Horus symbol. Ancient Egyptians better get paid, lol.

I guess Nike would have to take out the letters under the insole and "Yeezy" from the box.

Last edited:
Kanye will return to Nike once this whole Adidas thing blows up in his face (didn't they push the release back?) Nike will retro the yeezy's to build hype for the eventual Air yeezy 3

*gasses up DeLorean*

Kanye will return to Nike once this whole Adidas thing blows up in his face (didn't they push the release back?) Nike will retro the yeezy's to build hype for the eventual Air yeezy 3

*gasses up DeLorean*

Nah

At least let his collection release to bash it

I don't believe he would go back to nike or that nike would want to collaborate after what he said...

Nah

At least let his collection release to bash it

I don't believe he would go back to nike or that nike would want to collaborate after what he said...

Nike likes money, kanye likes money. Hard feelings can be fixed with money.

Last edited:
Was just at rif la. Dude picked up nds plats for 2800 sz 11. They had box and bag. I believe they had sz 12 and 8.5 in the RO but for 4500+. Smh at some of their employees. Cocky and not very helpful. But anyways..

Back
Top Bottom