Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

All of a sudden the Tiffany dunks aren't cool anymore LOL
laugh.gif
 beasts who wanted them now figuring out ways too get yeezys instead 

I really truly believe in shoe karma; not long ago my boy's crib got broken into & all his shoes were stolen so I gave him a DS pair of Fear 4s no charge cuz we were bois & served together in military. Fast forward today, not only do I get Bred 1s at retail, Tiffany SBs yesterday but these as well. 

s/o to all the bot users  that screwed me on the DB releases & other limited releases. 
devil.gif

Nike should see that most people are reselling then keeping them. I would have massed produced these to piss kanye off. They just created a buzz on the Y3. Don't think they will be as nice but the status of owning a Yeezy pair is must if you're a shoe head.

I really truly believe in shoe karma; not long ago my boy's crib got broken into & all his shoes were stolen so I gave him a DS pair of Fear 4s no charge cuz we were bois & served together in military. Fast forward today, not only do I get Bred 1s at retail, Tiffany SBs yesterday but these as well. 

s/o to all the bot users  that screwed me on the DB releases & other limited releases. 
devil.gif
i like seeing this. congrats and please keep your pair. 

Nike should see that most people are reselling then keeping them. I would have massed produced these to piss kanye off. They just created a buzz on the Y3. Don't think they will be as nice but the status of owning a Yeezy pair is must if you're a shoe head.

As a shoe head the only desire I have to own these is to sell them to dude with 5k to blow on shoes. Very few shoe heads have any desire to own these besides a flip

Back
Top Bottom