Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

It must be unhealthy for me to let a shoe dictate how my day goes, but I'm sick to my stomach! Was lounging around when the tweet notification popped up on my phone and while I simultaneously was trying to add to cart on my phone I was also doing it on my laptop. I got in line for both and waited, but no luck at all got hit with the sold out eventually. Never had salt level this high before, really wish I could sit here and say congrats to those who copped but I won't deny it cringes my ear hearing how some of yall got through lol. 

I actually had a pair in my size in cart and Nike gave me an error screen. When I went back they were gone.

Congrats to everyone who copped.

I know mine would be on ebay for $5000 with the rest of y'alls.

Enjoy the vacation, cars, rent, what have you!

Last edited:
i was at work when these dropped (and bear in mind i work in a warehouse where it's all metal around, meaning terrible cell service). saw the tweet, literally dropped what i was carrying and was shocked i was in line for my size 10.5 a good minute after it was tweeted. almost instantly added to my cart after i was placed in line and checked out immediately after, i was in disbelief. i logged into nike after it was in my cart and checked out through the site as opposed to paypal, didnt want to risk it.

now i never add the shoes in my cart via mobile and this was the first time i ever did (and got through too), so this got me wondering if i'll have similar luck with future releases if i try on mobile as well. seems like if i was able to get these on my phone with almost no service, i could get pretty much anything on my phone with full wifi connection and 4g lmao

It must be unhealthy for me to let a shoe dictate how my day goes, but I'm sick to my stomach! Was lounging around when the tweet notification popped up on my phone and while I simultaneously was trying to add to cart on my phone I was also doing it on my laptop. I got in line for both and waited, but no luck at all got hit with the sold out eventually. Never had salt level this high before, really wish I could sit here and say congrats to those who copped but I won't deny it cringes my ear hearing how some of yall got through lol. 
Exact same scenario here...

this gotta sting 
mean.gif

yup man i copped tiffs off nike on mobile with literally no service.... i was just to late today... They did put up more sizes tho and i was in line again for 2/3 min with crappy service and got OSS... man im salty i missed but great to hear about you guys copping like you did!  enjoy them! Its hard not to resell when prices are that high but i seriously would have kept these!  

Exact same scenario here...
I feel you bro...my girl just doesn't get it my boys are laughing at me but these were grails for me I had dreams about these for real. I give Nike credit I thought there account got hacked this was the real ease to end all releases. What a hell of a weekend for sneaker heads...

It's
As a shoe head the only desire I have to own these is to sell them to dude with 5k to blow on shoes. Very few shoe heads have any desire to own these besides a flip
I'm a big shoe head and I would keep. I still have all my first Yeezy's and I wear them. Honestly I tested waters on selling a pair but none of them ever go as high as they advertise. Most people don't pay. You have to own a business that's known. I seen a pair of DS black pink Yeezy's for 1010 on feebay including shipping. Also saw a pair of yeezy 2's black solar reds go for 1200. All you see is buy it nows and when we all get excited from a 5k auction end you'll see it back up in a few days due to non payment.

Congrats to everyone who copped.

I know mine would be on ebay for $5000 with the rest of y'alls.

Enjoy the vacation, cars, rent, what have you!

lol sounds so crazy but true... easiest few Gs a person can make legally.

aside from the things you mentioned, this could easily fund many other sneakers a person would want that they otherwise wouldnt spend $ on

all for selling one pair of shoes.

90% of the orders seem to be from cell phone users. Did Nike do something to weed out Computer users to avoid bots from getting?

Back
Top Bottom