Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

Ok NT fam, someone tell me how much these are really gonna sell for. A few might get 5000+ but aren't we looking at around 3k for most pairs? If it's any less I got some heat I'll be willing to trade and throw in like 1000 and call it a day. The good thing about this release is that those who really want an authentic pair will get one if they got the money, ya feel me? I wish I could've got for retail but I choose Jesus over yeezus and attended church this morning. So who got a sz 10? :nerd:

Since I decided to take a nap literally minutes before this release happened, for the orders being canceled, do we just keep refreshing the link to the shoe or monitor Nike's twitter like hawks for a restock?

o that's fake? wow 
laugh.gif

Restocks tho...
pimp.gif
not really..the most probable thing is the database was not updating concurrently with the purchases. has happened to me a few times in nikestore..and had my orders cancelled. i am guessing it will happen to other people too.

Ok NT fam, someone tell me how much these are really gonna sell for. A few might get 5000+ but aren't we looking at around 3k for most pairs? If it's any less I got some heat I'll be willing to trade and throw in like 1000 and call it a day. The good thing about this release is that those who really want an authentic pair will get one if they got the money, ya feel me? I wish I could've got for retail but I choose Jesus over yeezus and attended church this morning. So who got a sz 10? :nerd:

bro the solars go for as much as 5k.

these the red octobers.....

90% of the orders seem to be from cell phone users. Did Nike do something to weed out Computer users to avoid bots from getting?

No. We just get tweets sent to our phones and use quick thumbs.

Most probably didnt have their bots running AND nobody knew about the release therefore no bot owners had any "orders" for add to cart service for them.

I really truly believe in shoe karma; not long ago my boy's crib got broken into & all his shoes were stolen so I gave him a DS pair of Fear 4s no charge cuz we were bois & served together in military. Fast forward today, not only do I get Bred 1s at retail, Tiffany SBs yesterday but these as well. s/o to all the bot users  that screwed me on the DB releases & other limited releases. 
devil.gif
i like seeing this. congrats and please keep your pair. 
Thanks & I plan out , prob wear once every blue moon cuz I dont want my skull cracked  
laugh.gif

Last edited:
What a crazy day. Wanted to post this in here earlier, but I was out with the wife. But as we were preparing to go out, I was finishing up booking some travel, so I was on my phone when the text alert from @nikestore popped up. I almost didn't believe it, but I clicked the link, added to cart(not my size, accidentally put in a 9.5, but didn't want to go back and change it), and after a short time "in line" it said it was added. At that point, it seemed real and I freaked out, because I wasn't logged in. So I had to go through entering my email, then some check out info, which I messed up a couple times...and then submitted, and it said it went through. I had to go back and look at the shoes to make sure it was what I thought it was! lol Says it's preparing to ship, so hopefully nothing goes wrong! Still seems surreal I got that lucky. Congrats to everyone who copped.

I don't know how I didn't manage to checkout... Maybe you guys can enlighten me on cell phone - online orders via Nike.

I was driving on the highway and saw the tweet come out.  I was lucky enough to be at an exit and I pulled over with 30 seconds.

I opened up safari and added my size to my cart.  It put me on line.  Then I figured I might as well try to open another safari page and try to add another size to my cart in hopes that it might take the fastest one into my cart.  In theory I opened about 5 tabs and was in line for all of them....

Then, one by one, they all went OOS after a few minutes... I was still able to attempt to add them and I was put on line again... Which was kind of weird IMO...

How does this waiting on line work?... If I wait on line for another size does it automatically end the first one?  I'm trying to determine whether or not I was either too slow to add to cart (which is hard to believe since I did the whole process in under a minute).. Or did I lose them because I opened other tabs and went "in line again..."?...

What about on the computer?... If I'm on line for a pair and I open up another tab and go in line for another size... What should happen?.. The "shortest" line will be added to my cart?...

Thanks in advanced.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom